1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Tomatekh's Historical Religion Mods

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Mod Components' started by Tomatekh, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Tomatekh

Tomatekh Sahib-i-Qirani

@Stef09
    Late reply, but that was a feature added in CP, not my mod. So, it would have to be some change in the code/compatibility on their end.

For Civ V? It should, I haven't checked recently but I don't think there's been any updates that would affect it.

Edit: I see that the code of the post is no longer bolding or underlining parts of my instructions and instead showing [ B ][ U ][ /U ][ /B ] which would mess up the code in Civ V. I don't know why civfanatics changed that? Anyway, I removed all [ B ][ U ][ /U ][ /B ] if that was the cause of the problem/confusion.

2. Polosolo

Polosolo Chieftain

So does the trigger have to be bolded and underlined?

3. Tomatekh

Tomatekh Sahib-i-Qirani

Not, it shouldn't be either. I had underlined/bolded it to highlight something in the sql, but that was before I realized the code wasn't displaying properly and showing the html to underline/bold instead of just displaying the effect.

I have since corrected the code in the original post, so the example is now correct.

4. SLGray

SLGray King

If a civ (default or customized) supports his mod, does there not suppose to be white dot on tjhe left side of the religion icon on the picking page?