Tomatekh's Sumer for VP

You must end statement with a semicolon, not a comma.
:lmao:

Code:
INSERT INTO    Building_Flavors
           (BuildingType,                                    FlavorType,            Flavor)
VALUES        ('BUILDING_AKKADIAN_MOD_ZIGGURAT',                'YIELD_FAITH',        4),
                      ('BUILDING_AKKADIAN_MOD_ZIGGURAT',                'YIELD_SCIENCE',    2),
This is an excerption of a larger .sql

The real thing is :
YIELD_SCIENCE is not a FlavorType. FLAVOR_RELIGION or FLAVOR_SCIENCE are

(I'm not supposed to be the one who say to all of you what is wrong in a .sql)

Edit :
But I'm making progress :smoke:

Last edited:
And,
sumer_4UC.xml says :
Code:
            <UnitFlagAtlas>LITE_AKKAD_ONAGER_WAGON_ATLAS</UnitFlagAtlas>
           <UnitFlagIconOffset>0</UnitFlagIconOffset>

but
Sumer Atlas Mod.xml says :
Code:
        <Row>
            <Atlas>SUMER_UNIT_ALPHA_ATLAS_MOD</Atlas>
            <IconSize>32</IconSize>
            <Filename>SumerUnitAlphaAtlas.dds</Filename>
            <IconsPerRow>1</IconsPerRow>
            <IconsPerColumn>1</IconsPerColumn>
        </Row>

The result is :

[398.894] Invalid Reference on Units.UnitFlagAtlas - "LITE_AKKAD_ONAGER_WAGON_ATLAS" does not exist in IconTextureAtlases

The real thing is :
YIELD_SCIENCE is not a FlavorType. FLAVOR_RELIGION or FLAVOR_SCIENCE are
This gives an invalid reference error.
But your 1st error is a syntax error, and in the code you provided only missing semicolon is a syntax problem.
[1865.366] near "'YIELD_FAITH'": syntax error

The flavour table is intact. The yields table’s header had been replaced by the flavour table.

For your other error, You’re looking at the vulture’s Icon flag atlas and the onager flag atlas and telling me they don’t match. I’ll look to see if there is really an error, but if there is you didn’t find it. Thank you for going through this, my logs are flooded with some sort of EUI bug, and are practically unusable

Last edited:
You’re looking at the vulture’s Icon flag atlas
You're right. My mistake.
I’ll look to see if there is really an error
[398.894] Invalid Reference on Units.UnitFlagAtlas - "LITE_AKKAD_ONAGER_WAGON_ATLAS" does not exist in IconTextureAtlases

LITE_AKKAD_ONAGER_WAGON_ATLAS is not defined.
despite
<File md5="DD8FA83487E9A88ADB124D6FA13440C7" import="1">4UC/AkkadOnagerAlphaAtlas.dds</File>
is there.

Also, in my current game (Sumer is an opponent) I saw 2 CS with Vulture Units from the very beginning. A gift?

Last edited:
Civ5Screen0033.jpg

I've fixed the onager wagon flag, but am still trying to fix the bug with Oracle allowing you to get 2 ziggurats in city. I will post new version when I have fixed both issues

Edit: all fixed up and ready to go now

Last edited:
Trying this and I see a possible omission with Ziggurat related to gold investment, because production cost is 150 and gold investment 220, while being 140 gold for others 150 hammers buildings.

After foundig second city happens this with culture. Can be related to this mod or report to G at Github?

upload_2018-4-29_1-33-47.png

Reasonably sure that has nothing to do with this mod. Nothing in sumer’s kit touches culture. I can’t reproduce.

For the ziggurat gold cost, I have no control over that, it’s not exposed to sql, but tied to building class

Must be a mod conflict then, because I haven't see it before with my usual package.

How can I activate the Sumer with 3/4UCs??
I've downloaded the 3/4UC mods (vox populi one, of course) in my CIV game, but as I proceeded to the leader selection page Sumer still only has two UCs. (same problem with papal state)
And is this mod compatible with unique city states mod?( Ur is also a city state modified by this mod) THX!!!

Unique city states is completely compatible, I believe. The Ur city name and civilopedia entry is replaced in this mod, but nothing else. Ur, for all intents and purposes, still exists, but has been re-labelled as Skara Brae.

It works on my set-up... could be a version issue. Are your VP and Sumer mod versions the most recent?

If you intend to use Sumer with 4UC going forward, you can go into the sql file for 4UC compatibility and simply remove the conditional triggers which activate the 3rd and 4th UCs for Sumer

Refer to this post, it’s a more permanent solution with none of that funny business with triggers

Last edited:
Yes. If Sumer is Installed, The Ur City-State starting location is moved to Orkney

How can I activate the Sumer with 3/4UCs??
I've downloaded the 3/4UC mods (vox populi one, of course) in my CIV game, but as I proceeded to the leader selection page Sumer still only has two UCs. (same problem with papal state)
And is this mod compatible with unique city states mod?( Ur is also a city state modified by this mod) THX!!!
Activate the set of mods together, then go to "[your user profile]\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5", zip the cache folder and upload it here. Make sure not to return to the main menu before you zip it; you can directly exit the game.

Actually I've managed to recreate it, not necessary.

Last edited:
@pineappledan
It still doesnt work. here are the screenshots
The icon for Wagon is missing and no UB.

The reason why i asked the compatibility of the mod was because I was wondering if the new city states join the game, would they have different bonuses?
BTW, I also downloaded your VP Israel, has the current version fixed all the bugs? THX! :)

@HungryForFood
I tried the new downloaded one, it works! Appreciate that :D

Top Bottom