Too hard to generate culture for culture victory post patch

Output is <500... Gravity cat is not amused. What do your citizens do all day, beat rocks together?

Its turn 293 normally the game is over by any other victory condition. I Agree with the thread title.

Eh, the game should have been over already; I was just trying to see how many GA improvements I could stack to 'sploit the new Freedom tree. (which is seriously the most hilarious thing to happen to the game ever)

Another city had 4 manufactories and a ridiculous production output.

this means nothing without context how many citys did you build? how many social policys etc. just won culture vict as montz so is doable.

I agree. I just won a king cultural victory(one city challange) in turn 466(I needed to tell ;-)). No other civ won the game by then, which was a bit surprising, but a win after turn 450 is way to uncertain, allthough i must say i didnt make a perfect playthrough.

I'm not saying it's not harder to win a culture victory compared to pre-patch (It obviously is). I think the thread title is a little misleading - "Freedom tree is now ridiculous" would probably have put people in a better mindset as to what I was attempting to do with the thread.

Victories overall (not just culture, although domination remains a crapshoot depending on what the AI decides to screw up, as usual) feel slower, in no small part thanks to the RA nerf. I don't really think culture fell that much further behind the rest relatively, although it definitely did slide a little.

Top Bottom