Too Many Ads

agonistes

wants his subs under ice!
This new site has so many ads running, I am in danger of getting headaches just from trying to read posts, let alone trying to type. No hyperbole. My screen jumps around, my cursor freezes or disappear, the site locks up at intervals... its terrible.

I have started running two browsers at a time to deal with it. But I'm not sure its worth it.

You folks have suddenly, and I hope temporarily, gone from the best forum to the worst. For me, of course.

I don't see anything that would cause a screen to jump around. That said, the other problems sound like a CPU/RAM problem or possibly a JavaScript issue. Could you try disabling CFC's ability to run JavaScript code and see if that fixes your lock-up issue?

On main thread post, we still have 2 ads just like before: one at top and one at bottom.

Well, after the first move, I just saw script. No moving pictures. Now they move, and interfere with my reality. Is there a way to view the forum differently?

Could you try disabling CFC's ability to run JavaScript code and see if that fixes your lock-up issue?

On a good day I can find the power button. Normally I tell the little kid next door to come over and power the lab up.

I pay him a nickel.

Which browser you use? Try use Chrome to see if it makes any difference...

Top Bottom