1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Too many stickys

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by RedRalph, Sep 14, 2007.

1. RedRalph

RedRalph Deity

Kind of clutters the forum. any chance the "3.03" and "screenshots repository" threads could be unstickied?

2. Permanganate

Permanganate Chieftain

Those aren't actually the ones I'd have chosen...shouldn't the Modder's Repository one be in the modding forum, instead of here? Still, the 3.03 and Solver's patch threads can disappear once 3.13 is out, so the list will be shorter.

3. Virulent

Virulent King

The pictures in the screenshot thread could be moved to the BtS section of the main site so that the thread is no longer needed.

4. toft

toft King

I guess Solver's Unofficial BtS Patch, new patch is out #303, BTS Screenshots Repository shouldnt be stickies...

Modders Guide to Beyond the Sword and the reference sheet should be in the Mod forums.

So stickies for the upcoming patch and the info center should remain.

5. Zhahz

Zhahz PC Gamer

I think Solver's unoficial patch thread is worth, as is the patch 303 - always good to reference the latest patch even if 303 isn't worth installing.

I'd move the reference-oriented stuff into the reference areas of the site and the mod stuff to the modding forums. If anything needs moved at all. Usually I don't care for lots of stickies either but I still see tons of threads with how I have the forum configured (default as far as I know), so it doesn't bother me here.

6. Arlborn

Arlborn Legendary Noob

I don't really care, as long as they are useful in a certain way....
    And don't use up half of the page of course! :crazyeye:

7. Love

Love Deity

My Civ4 disc is sticky