TopGun's Forgotten Airplanes

The DeHavilland is needed for my Irish Civil War scenario, it was used a bit in the war. I also need the:
Avro 504k
Bristol F.2b Fighter
Martinsyde F.4 Buzzard
Royal Aircraft Factory SE.5a

Very nice, I hope somebody makes these.

Oz, you're perfectly right, the Brewster Buffalo is not quite forgotten. Wyrm's Finnish Buffalo is purty darn good, actually.
Maybe he could make a US Marines version? Wyrm? ;)

Storm Over Pacific

in the meantime:

Love that Russki plane.... it's a Yakovlev Flogger, right?

You're half right, guess which half.

The NATO designation is wrong! It's a Forger and the Russians used it until 1993 on their Kiev class carriers...

Mobilize, the S.E.5a already exists.
As far as the other planes go, I think the Bristol F.2b is definitely worth considering, but so is the Hawker Fury which can be considered an "advanced biplane" - the last first-line biplane fighters before the introduction of high-performance monoplanes in the late 1930's.

Check out the new posts on page 1!

Great list of famous "less glamorous" aircraft. I would especially
like to see one of the many talented unit makers do the Skyraider!

I already made that for SOE a long time ago.

here it is

Claude: Ripptide's doing one for SOP
Buffalo USN: I'm making one for SOP
Peashooter: I got plans
Lighting: ditto
Skyraider: you betcha

Wyrm, I must commend you for all of your new units!
You seem to be almost one step ahead of me in making "forgotten" airplanes, like the Piaggio P.108 or the Amiot 354 and the Breguet Bre.691, not to mention your outstanding recent MiG's. Thank you so much! I am a big fan of your Art-Work... :)

That "ugly" aircraft you have in post 11 looks like an Italian Ba65, I got one, but not current plans on making it.

Yeah, it's a Breda Ba.65... the mainstay of the Regia Aeronautica in the 1930s and 1940s, used as a combat support / assault aircraft.

Wyrmshadow said:
and the purpose of this is what? Are these requests?
Any monkey can MOD a scenario. Not everyone can make a good unit
Good unit is nothing, game play is the best!

Nice trolling. Exactly how boring are these games when you don't have a good selsection of units available?

Wyrmshadow said:
Nice trolling. Exactly how boring are these games when you don't have a good selsection of units available?

But not everybody can make good mod, like DYP

Kidsmart1981 said:
But not everybody can make good mod, like DYP
I for one would like to see you attempt to make a unit yourself. Then we'll see who will eat crow.

I dont happy to make units, dont need eat crow. That mean, dont need coding Windown OS to use them, live with your unit If you like- Wyrm. With me, the Sid' Unit is enough too. :cool: :D :lol:

Top Bottom