Topkapi Palace, Tower of London, and Houses of Parliament - all needing work

el_hidalgo

Prince
The coloration is off and they are too sprawling, especially Topkapi. I post them here in case anyone is interested either in finishing them or using them as is. I'm not posting them to the database since they still need work. Here is the XML as seen in the screen shots:

Topkapi:
<LSystem>LSYSTEM_4x4</LSystem>
<fScale>.9</fScale>

Tower of London:
<LSystem>LSYSTEM_2x3</LSystem>
<fScale>0.6</fScale>

Houses of Parliament:
<LSystem>LSYSTEM_2x2</LSystem>
<fScale>1.5</fScale>

RAR of the buildings: http://forums.civfanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=211514&d=1240252666

Attachments

• Houses of Parliament0000.JPG
    Houses of Parliament0000.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 416
  • Topkapi Palace0000.JPG
    Topkapi Palace0000.JPG
    155.5 KB · Views: 417
  • Tower of London0000.JPG
    Tower of London0000.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 379
I'll bet there is a shader on these that is causing a dark coloration. Also I bet if you scaled these down they would be perfect size, although I'd say that a lot of detail would be lost since the detail is all poorly scaled. (e.g. the walls on the 2nd and 3rd ones are waaay to big around.)

They're ALL so big models that they need to be in the 4x4 leafnode. And I think even then 2 of the models will be clipping other buildings. :(

It should be possible to fix the colour with Sceneviewer. There, select the mesh and view its properties. Check the material properties. Play around with the colours there, try to set them to white except of the last one. Haven't tried that with your models, but had the same issue with my MTA. For me, that solved the problem.

They're ALL so big models that they need to be in the 4x4 leafnode. And I think even then 2 of the models will be clipping other buildings.
I think you are right, unfortunately. It was hard to find acceptable settings for my and asioasioasios hungarian parliament, these are even more complicated. I hate it that the biggest leaf is 4x4...

Top Bottom