[LEADERHEAD] Topsecret's Leaderhead Thread

topsecret

Believer
Supporter
Oropher
King of Mirkwood

"Oropher had come among them with only a handful of Sindar, and they were soon merged with the Silvan Elves, adopting their language and taking names of Silvan form and style."

Download

-------

Celebrimbor

King of Mirkwood

"Therefore the Three remained unsullied, for they were forged by Celebrimbor alone, and the hand of Sauron had never touched them; yet they also were subject to the One.”

Cele_Port.jpg

Download

-------

Galadriel

Lady of Light

"And for you, Frodo Baggins, I give you the light of Earendil our most beloved star. May it be a light to you in dark places when all other lights go out."

Download

-------

The Witch-king of Angmar
Lord of the Nazgûl

"You fool. No man can kill me. Die now."

WitchKing_Port.jpg

Download

-------

Gil-Galad
High King of the Noldor

Gil-galad was an Elven-king
Of him the harpers sadly sing
The last whose realm was fair and free
Between the Mountains and the Sea.

Download

-------

Chiang Kai-shek
Chairman of the National Government of the Republic of China

We become what we do.

Download

-------

Kane
Founder of the Brotherhood of Nod

Comrade Chairman, I am the future.

-------

Yuri
Head of the Psychic Corps

In a few moments, I will unleash a tidal wave of psychic energy designed to dominate the minds of the entire planet. There will be no more free will, only my will.

Download

Last edited:
Sorry about the second thread but my other one disappeared when I posted an update! :confused:

Last edited:
Great work, I especially like the Galadriel one. :thumbsup:

Great work, I especially like the Galadriel one. :thumbsup:
Yeah that one turned out better than I expected. Thankfully Firaxis used Cate Blanchett as the base for Elizabeth. :whew:

Really nice work Topsecret...I am impressed! Good to see some new leaderheads!
Thanks! Glad to finally get this skill learned. :) I still have a lot to learn though. ;)

Gil-Galad
High King of the Noldor

Gil-galad was an Elven-king
Of him the harpers sadly sing
The last whose realm was fair and free
Between the Mountains and the Sea.

Download

Gil-Galad :goodjob:
Thanks.
Now that I have Elf Hair, I can crank out Elves at high speed...

But I don't need anymore right now. :lol: Expect no more Leaderheads until May/June. Once I get inspired. :)

can i make a request?
You can, but I am not sure when I can get to it. I have my own mod on hold for now. Life is busy but if I get time, I will see what I can do. Just don't expect anything quick or amazing. :lol:

Can you do Chiang-Kai-Shek and Kangxi Leaderheads?
Will see. Make sure to examine the Leaderheads in the database for similar ones. The closer they look, the easier I could do this. If you find one pretty close, I will probably have time to edit it slightly to get it better.

Here's a new reference's for Chiang Kai Shek Leaderheads.

I can do the Leaderhead but in order for you to like it (aka it's not just a reskin), we need to find a LH with a face similar to him. If you can go through the Leaderheads in the database and find one with a face that looks similar, I should be able to make something decent. If you can help me in that way, I should be able to do the Leaderheads at some point. :)

Top Bottom