Totestra mapscript

Noyyau

Privateer Captain
The Totestra mapscript, which I discovered through Spirictum when he used it for the S&T Pitboss game we're trying, is even better that PerfectWorld/Perfect Moongoose!

I ran it a couple of times and it seems to use AND's resources without problems.

Posting this simply to let you people know. Just put the .py file in one of the folders for custom maps and it should appear when creating a custom game among the other map scripts.

I've used it a few times too, it seems to work but I don't think I've ever seen it place any marshes.

I've used it a few times too, it seems to work but I don't think I've ever seen it place any marshes.

I guess that's a problem with PerfectMongoose too (maybe even PerfectWorld, I don't remember).

45°38'N-13°47'E;13329515 said:
I guess that's a problem with PerfectMongoose too (maybe even PerfectWorld, I don't remember).

I used PerfectWorld on my Iroquois Story and I have marsh on my territory (2 tiles only).

BTW, how do you use a mapscript that's not supported by AND on AND?

EDIT: So you just have to put it on AND map folder and/or rename it to RoM_X. Now I may test Extra Huge in AND, nice!

Top Bottom