Toughest game you ever won?

backthief

Chieftain
I just had a Cultural Win on Immortal with Dutch (with 6 cities) while the Bizantines had already launched its ship!!

Any other tough wins from you guys?

Nah. I never finish any of my games. :lol:

Me with all of BtS's civs and leaders and mapscripts is like a two-year-old in a room full of different shiny things. I'm always reaching mid-game and getting distracted by the next cool game I could be playing.

Start playing HOF games, Mulatto. It will give you more incentive to finish games.

There was a start a while back in strategy & tips where you are Tokugawa of Japan with tundra to your east and south, water to your west, and an AI pretty close to the north on deity. That game was pretty hard, yet I did manage to win that one :D.

Although technically the hardest game I ever won was the "blocked by peak as Mongols" deity start, I won that one with the AP so it's hard to take such a W seriously.

One time, I declared war on everyone in the late game. Almost everyone had nukes, and I was destroyed by nukes. I kept a large army in a small tundra island with boats to deploy the troops, once global warming ravages the planet and the cities start to die. After the remaining civs had weakened themselves through war, I swept in with a massive army. Muahahah.

Top Bottom