Tourism Bug?

qss

Chieftain
Hello people.

Im playing as Babylon, marathon speed, immortal difficulty, 16 players. As you can see im right now at 295 turn. When i checked tourism page, i was really shocked. All of the civ are in CLASSICAL era, but yet Brazil is INFLUENCIAL among all the civs, even more than 100%, he has 325% over me. It is a bug? That is my second time this thing happens, the first time was week ago, when i was playing as Siam. If anyone could explain this to me i would like to hear about it. Below you can see which mods im using.

Attachments

• FIRST SC.png
    FIRST SC.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 53
  • SECOND SC.png
    SECOND SC.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Brazil does seem to always do it this now. I guess it is because of scaling the amount of tourism they generate early is way more than anything else. It is possible this is a bug but it doesn't really affect the game, they will lose influential pretty quickly.

Reactions: qss
Brazil does seem to always do it this now. I guess it is because of scaling the amount of tourism they generate early is way more than anything else. It is possible this is a bug but it doesn't really affect the game, they will lose influential pretty quickly.
I know that Brazil is pretty good at it, but this situation started to happen just week ago, before i was playing for one month (vox populi) and anything like this didnt happen. A little bit odd. Anyway thanks for reply, i will try to start another game, because i left this game cuz i thought that this game is ended.

He gets a ton of tourism from his first golden ages before anyone has any culture built up. Since he can't win the game before he fills out an ideology it is kinda whatever.

Reactions: qss
The only actual use for this in the very early game is for Trade Routes : bonus food and science from very high influence.

Well as it happens I was playing Brazil and got the reverse: a Denmark managed to Influential up on me in Classical, though that influence decayed fairly quick.
I guess they recieved just enough Historic Events to push for it, and I was playing Tall with no sources of Culture online to defend against that Tourism.

Top Bottom