Town of Sissy Heroes - signup thread

Jarrema

Master Voter
Town of sissy heroes

Small mafia game for 14 or more players.

Everyone in this town has some super (sissy) power. Like… changing color of a thumb at will, or speaking for 24 hours without any pause.
It is enough for some of them. But some town inhabitants want to develop real super powers. They believe, it could be accomplished by killing others and absorbing their magical energy.
Spoiler :
In game terms: everyone has a special power. But, it is either very limited (e. g. one-use protection, that works only against some type of attack; spying that reveals if target did anything at night or not, but not what was done), or has some disadvantage (e.g. you can roleblock another person every even night, but if that person is attacked, you die together with him/her), or working partially falsely (e.g. “macho cop”, that scans mafia AND players voting for him as guilty – he knows it). Scum possibly have more potent powers. But maybe not. Or maybe their power will grow. There may be also others…

Signups:
1. Lohrenswald
2. MartinLuther
3. Al Sipsclar
4. Landlubber
5. Spaceman98
6. Snerk
7. Kennigit
8. Choxorn
9. ATPG
10. KingMorgan
11. Remake20
12. Xym
13. Cuthillius
14. Newyn
15. Csargo
?

Reserves: Autolycus

or speaking for 24 hours without any pause

I didn't know fillerbustering was a superpower :p

Incandescent.

Pretty sure such a game requires there to be the return of Autolysis man.

And if Autolycus joins the game, he should pretty much be required to be Autolysis Man.

Me? I'll be the guy that can turn peaches into plums. Take that, supervillains!

This looks like it should be a great game, but I'm mving at the end of the month, so I'm not going to sign up for any games before December.

This looks like it should be a great game, but I'm mving at the end of the month, so I'm not going to sign up for any games before December.

:cry:

Maybe you would become reserve?

Just don't whine about your powerz guys

I see signups stopped. I will sent invitations soon, hopefuly few other persons will join

Top Bottom