1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Town Square

Discussion in 'Civ4 - European Middle Ages Mod' started by Craig_Sutter, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Craig_Sutter

Craig_Sutter Deity

I think that this building, the Town Square, needs to be given a greater priority by the AI. I've been playing using AIAutoplay mod, and it seems it is never being built. This becomes a problem, because so many other buildings require it. For instance, a market requires it... in turn, a bank requires a market, so if the Town Square is never built, several other structures won't be as well.

So I think Town Square, Market and other buildings which are entry points to multiple other buildings should have a higher build priority than first tier buildings.

This is not a problem for the human player, but the AI needs to be made aware of the importance of these structures.

2. Craig_Sutter

Craig_Sutter Deity