TPangolin's Assorted Icons for Civilizations

TPangolin

Just the worst person
TPangolin's Assorted Icons for Civilizations

Looking for ideas for Historical civilizations? Need a colour scheme not taken by other modded civs? Want an icon but you can't be bothered to make it yourself? Then this is the thread for you! I also take requests, so if you want anything specific or anything in particular - just let me know.

Cahokia, Tuva, Quebec

Fiji, Haiti, Jamaica

The Golden Horde, Somalia, Seminole

Nigeria, Laos, Nan Madol

Libya, Thailand, Vanuatu

Sardinia, Navajo, Papua New Guinea

Gokturks, Cordoba, Madagascar

Added The Golden Horde, Somalia, Madagascar, The Moors, Navajo and Seminole.

Changed :p

I like Nigeria alot! Why did I think you were doing a Nigeria at some point?

I'm not doing any of these civs, these are just icons that people have free reign over using.

Updated OP with Cahokia, Tuva and Quebec. Also updated the Golden Horde, Navajo and Papua Icons. Let me know if anyone has any suggestions :)

Updated Madagascar, Thailand Icons. Added Libya, Gokturks and Cordoba.

Let me know if anyone has any suggestions :)

Hello TPangolin!
Are you saying you take requests? Because your icons look great.
I could use some Icons for Civs, Alpha and Leaders for my mod (six civs for a start, latee around twelve. Civ-code done, working on game rules and builings).
So, if you have the time I'd send you a pm?

Shoot it whenever you want.

Hi TPangolin. Could you please do me an icon for Illyria? I'm looking for the symbol attached (largest I could get it), but in the same blue and black set up as JFD's Prussia?

Attachments

• IllyrianIcon.jpg
    IllyrianIcon.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 367
  • PrussianIcon.jpg
    PrussianIcon.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 1,950
Welp, you can't say I didn't try:

Any colour scheme in mind?

Ah, sure. I've been trying to think of one that would be unique and represent the Kurdish flag's colors without seeming too similar to flags of other civs in the game.

One that represents both the colors from the flags of Iraqi and Syrian Kurdistan seem to be a good way to represent different regions of Kurdish populations.

I made some quick drafts of possible icons. Here they are below:
Option 1
Option 2

Cheers. I can provide the SVG files if you would like. :)

Could you make an icon out of this for me please?

Spoiler :

As for the colour scheme....I'm trying not to make it clash with anything else! I think the background should be a pale yellow, very much like Assyria and the main colour chocolate brown i.e. please use this for the outline and everything else pale yellow ;).

Hi TPangolin. Could you please do me an icon for Illyria? I'm looking for the symbol attached (largest I could get it), but in the same blue and black set up as JFD's Prussia?
Not that it matters, but is the symbol coming from the coat of arms from a noble house (can't remember the name, I'm on my phone) from the republic of Ragusa/Dubrovnik? I use something very similar for a unit flag for one of the UUs for my upcoming republic of Ragusa civ.
If it's the same, I can just change it :)

Ah, sure. I've been trying to think of one that would be unique and represent the Kurdish flag's colors without seeming too similar to flags of other civs in the game.

One that represents both the colors from the flags of Iraqi and Syrian Kurdistan seem to be a good way to represent different regions of Kurdish populations.

I made some quick drafts of possible icons. Here they are below:
Option 1
Option 2

Cheers. I can provide the SVG files if you would like. :)

I'd love an svg of option 2 :)

Top Bottom