Trada is the most absolutely evil guy

trada

civ1 mod
Retired Moderator
Because I'm imageshacking this pictures? Maybe. Or maybe this story will clear things up.

Warlord difficulty, 3 civs, settlers cost set to 100.

I started and played this game to try out what it would be like if settlers were over 200% more expensive. This proved to be a lot more fun because building settlers was now a tactical decision. And there was no hope of settler-spamming either. The AI doesn't seem to suffer from this either. They still build settlers and expand and such but now each city is worth so much more.

So I built up my great Pokemonmen empire. I explored the world and found my cultured civ had two very different counterparts.

The Russians had the three-city island on the top left of this map.. I was at the bottom one as the green. I think my island looked kinda like a bird.. And the French had a home on the large land to the east.

The Russians were up to middle ages tech, I was up to modern units and the French were still in the stone age. I was about to embark on the space-ship techs so I could fly out of this dump of a world and win the game.. After all, things were pretty peaceful and boring on the planet:

While my civ had pretty much forgotten about the few battles our ansestors fought with the Russians ages ago the Russians had kept a grudge. But they weren't stupid enough to pick a fight with me.

And to cut a long story short.. I got bored. :mischief:

I dropped roughly 8 nukes on the Russians for no reason whatsoever. Am I evil or what? I mean, even the bad guy in WWII wouldn't have been that insanely evil.

Or maybe you still think I have a shred of decicency in me. What if I told you I nuked the hapless natives (the French) just because I could?

Has anybody been this evil in civ1 before? Have you? Why? Because you were bored?

Now, excuse me. My new kittens are waiting for some fun :p

I hate popups!

This doesn't seem like a viable game variation. 1950AD and the french have 1 city and are stone age? The russians have 3 cities?

How did you get such a simple world? Did you just crop off the other lands? Even with large land mass I get a maze of interlocking islands and channels.

I cropped, and it was on Warlord with 3 civs remember. I'm going to try Prince with 7 next with my mod..

Only evil things I used to do on civ was nuke natives and gurellias out in the middle of the desert that used to pop up and caused global warming from the pollution.

And one other time I was the Americans on Earth Map and invetiably the Russians had conquered rest of the world, I then sent Carriers (full of nukes) and Transports (full of Armours) out and had a one way WWIII.

I then did it the other way around invaded America as the Russians. That was evil...

Next time I might go the Babylonians (Arabs) and send over tonnes of diplomats to do sabotage (terrorism) on American cities.

Now that is EVIL!

Top Bottom