GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Code:
They Give                    We Give
CoL, Const,                  Monarchy
Philo, 171g,
TM & WM

Here is the latest trade in the books. Here we are eligable to gain CoL, Construction, Philoshipny, 171g, and 2 maps.

Hopefully this trade will be more supportive and benificial. Sorry for the short introduction, but I am writing this as fast as I can since my lunch is getting cold in the microwave :p.

Ironic... Babylon would give us the world just to be king! ;) (in more ways than one!)

Do that trade!

This is a much better trade, so I say all our thanks must be pointing to th trade department. To CG for not wanting to trade Monarchy to early, and SaaM for discovering this trade.

EDIT. Maybe you two are now back on good terms with each other now.

classical_hero said:
Maybe you two are now back on good terms with each other now.

So long as his interns are in the other room (With the exception of single female interns groucho )

First it's stuck's penguins... now it's the interns.... Can we get this back on track?

3 Techs, and the guess of Her Honor the President says that Monarchy won't be a monopoly much longer.

And 171 Gold as well?

Let the Babs have it. Their turn will come soon enough (i.e. 3rd after Rome and Mordor.)

I would approve this qoute, I have never seen such a lopsided trade that would benefit us given by the computer player.

I guess we did the right thing by not trading last T/C, huh?

Let us trade now :) Hehe, I am right if I approve, and not then. :)
This is a classical situation where public polling documents wise decisions. :)

No... Mordor, being Evish for "Black Land", is my codeword for the Zulus. (Plus, we settled Osgiliath near the Zulu Border.)

Top Bottom