1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[R&F] Trade Deal Table

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by nzcamel, Mar 8, 2018.

1. nzcamel

nzcamel Nahtanoj the Magnificent

While we wait for the 'Improved Deal Screen' Mod to be (hopefully :confused:) updated for R&F - or another to be made; here's an excel spreadsheet that people with short memories like me can use to:

-check what your current trades are
    -how long they run for
    -see what is supplied to you by city states that you are Suzerain of

None of which can be seen in the standard Trade Deal screen for reasons that are beyond me! :hammer2:

Spoiler :

28927886_10157173283659838_1664846464_o.jpg

Attached Files:

Victoria and Karpius like this.
  2. Trav'ling Canuck

Trav'ling Canuck Warlord Supporter

That's a gamesheet to warm the heart of an old boardgamer like me.

I have a sudden hankering to complete a production sheet for Empires In Arms. Now, do I want to train some cavalry and use the rest of my manpower for militia, or would I be better off simply building regular infantry ...

nzcamel likes this.
  3. Karpius

Karpius Chieftain

Nice work!

Even I (who rarely complain about anything) wouldn't mind easier visibility into the various trade deals, including diplomatic. It can get a bit tedious trying to suss it all out between the city resource menu and the CS menu and diplomatic menu. Even then, it ain't always clear.

nzcamel likes this.
  4. nzcamel

At least when you initiate a trade with the AI you can hop out and look at those other screens. I have this mostly because when they initiate it I have no idea! But yah, those other nuanced pieces would be handy too...

5. tedhebert

tedhebert Chieftain

I installed my first MOD yesterday... Improved Reports... It has a report tab for all the deals you have, and how long they still go for... Main reason I installed it, that and the policy tab, which is fabulous...

I have stated as recently as earlier this week that I've never installed a mod in CIV and never will, but... only fools never change their minds, hey ?

anyways, that MOD changes nothing as far as gameplay goes, and does a lot that is stupidly missing from the base game, which is intelligent reporting... and it is R&F updated too...

6. nzcamel

'On ya :thumbsup: ...but can you access it while in a trade negotiation initiated by the AI?

7. tedhebert

tedhebert Chieftain

I don't know... I just subscribed and loaded a game I was playing, to see the reports... didn't really play the game, so I would have to guess that, no, you probably can't, since you still have to click on the report button to see them, you just get more reports with the mods, and much better detail on the ones that already exists...

If I find out that it IS possible, I'll let you know

nzcamel likes this.
  8. nzcamel

Its definitly a mod I will add (glad to hear it is updated for R&F); but yeah, I really doubt you'll have access to the info on resources etc once an offer is made to you.

That's why the Trade Deal mod I mentioned was so good cos it imported all that information into the Trade Deal screen. It sounds like it might not get updated for R&F though :undecide:

tedhebert likes this.