Trade department 4th term

Status
Not open for further replies.

fephisto

Warlord
term 1

term 2

term 3

First thing I'd like to do is ask for cooperation of the domestic department for an idea I've been wanting to get through, the DIIP. :)

Otherwise for my deputy I'd like to know first who would think they are up to it, and then for me to make an educated un-biased decision.

You can post a thread in the Citizen's forum requesting a deputy.

Anyway, congrats on becoming Trade Leader! :)

You can review the previous turns, to see how they were done. I also have a request from the President's Department. ;) We should cut down on trade of techs for now, since we're closing in on 2 wonders, one of which can trigger a victory condition. We could try non-essential techs (such as amphib. warfare)

Our short-term goals:

1)Spread the domestic income increase program (DIIP)
2)raising taxes (lol never thought I'd say that)
3)more members
4)get support from domestic department
5)keep an updated expenses/income export/import tables in this thread
Our new added policies:

1)Listen to everyone in the group
2)lower expenses before raising income (this is a fundamental for the DIIP)
3)export export export!

At the moment all of my goals will have to be postponed however due to lack of funding for them, support, money, or otherwise. So for the moment I can only do numero 5 and our policies

Culture would like to state that the DIIP has it's fullest support, and I'm willing to cut back a bit on funds to support it.

I believe I might have to resign due to my comp not liking to load the sav file or the 1.21 patch

Thanks Fephisto for making me deputy! but you shouldnt resign because of that, you could do your workings through me.

My goal is to raise the income of our nation and to lower expenses

Now there's a good Deputy!

This is a reminder to all cabinet members and governors to post their build queues and turn chat instructions for tonights turn chat, if they haven't done so already.

BTW, fephisto, you can try reinstalling the game (and patch), and save. That might work. Also, that's what's your Deputy is for. Waterz can help you find trade deals, and the both of you can discuss them.

Can the Trade Department give their trade options for the July 6th turn chat?

Ummm, I'm just asking but what resources can we spare to trade for now? Because i think it is time to expand trading in out region,

I looked at fephisto's profile, and his last post was July 3rd...

I'm just giving you a heads up on trade deals the Foreign Affairs Department will suggest over the coming term. The Trade deals I propose are not intended to represent the Trade Department nor are they a complete list of possible or perhaps beneficial deals. I only look at serving the interest of the FA Department.

Of course, your Trade agenda supercedes mine and you have power to reject Trade proposals I make. All recommended deals will be posted in the citizens subforum well ahead of the turn chat time for public debate and for you to accept/reject. It is my wish that we can work together as closely as possible on these deals, where the possibilities of Trade may suit us both.

However, in the case that you haven't replied and can be shown as absent, I will make these deals (pending public approval, as always). We know that the game can't wait for absent Departments.

Thanks,
cp
Foreign Affairs Leader

Please vote in the Council Vote for governor of Istar, province 7, and Public Defender

Im sorry ut i think fephisto is back at school if he lives in Tasmania or New South Wales (Australia) so you might have to come to me for thre trade dep. for the time being. But from next week i'll be hard to get to School starts Tuesday the 15th of July. I live in Victoria, Australia. It is Winter here. So that might be the reason fephisto isnt here.

Waterz, I'm at Uni, so I don't have to go back until Ausgust!! If you need any help with running the trade department, I'll be around most of the time. Alternately you could ask someone who knows what they are talking about, but I've never trusted THEM!

I wish i had til' August for holidayz, too bad im in year 9( 10th grade in America i think, unless they have Prep)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom