• Pottery and 10 gold

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Ceremonial buriel and 10 gold

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BCLG100

Music Master
ok i have been undecided on what too do and i would like to know what you all think so here goes should we trade bronze working for pottery and 10 gold or for ceremonial buriel and 10 gold

this poll is open for a dayish

yes but curu and quite a lot of the cultural believer thought other wise and i didnt wanna get in trouble so here you go

How about not trading? If we're gearing up for war why give the enemy spearmen?

There should be an abstain or a none vote. So people like Donsig can have a say ;)

Ehecatl Atzin

Abstain or no abstain, I'm going with pottery! :) It'll give us quicker expansion when we build a granary, and we could get Cerimonial Burial from a goody hut.

We could get both pottery and ceremonial burial from the Aztec Liberry if we send some archers down to kick Mony's butt. :)

Why Trade?

I voted Abstain (yes I did,...... well Ok I would if there was an option)

Because, why should we give our future enemy the means to defend themselves when we are going to attack? The later they get Bronze Working the lesser the spearmen they are gonna have...

Temples are a waste of shields! We will sacrifice our gods of war with the bodies of our enemies! The battlefield shall be our temples!

pottery and 10g

Originally posted by Grey Fox
Why Trade?

I voted Abstain (yes I did,...... well Ok I would if there was an option)

Because, why should we give our future enemy the means to defend themselves when we are going to attack? The later they get Bronze Working the lesser the spearmen they are gonna have...

I originally voted to trade for Pottery, but am taking it back. I believe we should trade at the point of a sword. Boy, glad I joined the hawks earlier...

i think the main reason was eyreis reason that by the time we attack them they will have already learnt it thus if we trade it now we can get more for it

Originally posted by BCLG100
i think the main reason was eyreis reason that by the time we attack them they will have already learnt it thus if we trade it now we can get more for it

Exactly. Let us learn pottery so we can store our food and allow our cities to grow faster. The Aztecs really will know bronze working by the time we get troops there, as this is quite a few turns away.

Originally posted by eyrei

Exactly. Let us learn pottery so we can store our food and allow our cities to grow faster. The Aztecs really will know bronze working by the time we get troops there, as this is quite a few turns away.

Well, if we'd quit farting around recruiting warriors we could have 4 vet archers and a spearman ready to go in less than 25 turns...

Originally posted by eyrei

Uhm... we won't have time to build any granaries before we demand Pottery out of the Aztecs anyway ;)

Top Bottom