Trade Ministry: NEWS FLASH! The French, the Chinese and the Russians have Communism

classical_hero

In whom I trust
The French have communism and are willing to trade for it.

Here is French deal Number un.

Here is French deal Number deux.

The Chinese deals are simliar to the French deals but for no Gold, as they have none.

If we want to get lots of money we can sell Industrialization.
Here is what the Russians are willing to pay for Industrializaion
Deal one. With this one you can get two more gold, if you want. Believe it or not, they have more money to spend but this is all they are willing to pay.

Deal two with Communism.

If we were to trade Electricy then these deals might be good.

American deal for Electricity. The Americans will pay the same for Industrialization, because thats the best they can do.

Here is the Russian deal for Electricity.

Trade's recommendations. We sell Industrialization to the Russians first with the trade one, then we do America because they are willing to give us money and then either France or China.
We can use Gems If necessary to sweeten the deal, for France and China if that is necessary, but the straight swaps would be better. This is basically a contingency, but hopefully the specified trades are enough.

Discuss what deals you think are best for this nation.

A Special note. These are the only nations whom we can sell Industrial techs to since the other nations are still in the Dark.

5430 gold... drooooollll... so much....

No! Don't trade Industrialization! Don't do it!

Police Stations are not that useful in Vanilla for corruption-fighting. I say communism can wait a little bit, but the first and last deals looks great, so maybe we should pick it up now.

I am absolutely in favor of trading Industrialization to Russia.

I am also in favor of trading Coal to Russia. Can the Trade Ministry please investigate what Russia will give us for Coal?

Crimso said:
5430 gold... drooooollll... so much....

No! Don't trade Industrialization! Don't do it!

Police Stations are not that useful in Vanilla for corruption-fighting. I say communism can wait a little bit, but the first and last deals looks great, so maybe we should pick it up now.

Communism will help us fight our corruption problem in frontier towns.

I don't see any harm in giving Industrialization to Russia. Seeing as they're the nation that is friendliest to us at the moment, I'd say now is the time to cement our friendship. And helping them our tech-wise is one way to do that.

Why do we even need Communism?

Police Stations. The Governors need something to build with their new Factories.

That having been said, whgy sell them Indy? Why not Electricity? All that does is irrigate tiles not connected to Fresh Water.

France for Commie, then Russia for what they would offer, America for what they would offer. But Elec only. No Indy.

I like the trades for the simple fact that they deprive everyoen else of gold.

Okay. Hear is the russian deal for coal.

My Recommendation, do not do this deal because they are selling us short.

Here is my proposal for a trade poll.
Trade Industrialization ot the Russians first, then America and the France or China with the contingency of sweetening the deal with Gems, if we need to do that to statsify there demands.
Just like option one but without the contingency.
Trade Electricity instead of Industrialization in the same order.
Do trade three but without the contingency.
Do not trade any tech.
Other. Please state in reply.
Abstain. We cannot work under these conditions.

Do you like the poll options?The title of the poll will be "Workers unite! Are we comrades?"

Top Bottom