1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Trade Opportunities for VP

Discussion in 'Mods Repository' started by adan_eslavo, Sep 8, 2018.

1. adan_eslavo

adan_eslavo Archmage of all Pixels Supporter

What do you mean? Can you post some screenshot? I have 5-24 installed and everything seems to be fine.

Last edited: May 27, 2021
  2. Stalker0

Stalker0 Baller Magnus

YEah it seems to work fine for me. The only thing is that the "1" values are often misleading, as its quite common when you go to the civ they don't actually have any of that resource currently....but that's been a thing for several versions (I actually didn't know this modmod was in active development, else I would have brought it up sooner).

Oh and while I have the author on the thread, thank you, this modmod is AMAZING! Saves me a good bit of time:)

3. adan_eslavo

adan_eslavo Archmage of all Pixels Supporter

"1s" mean:
    • that you have the last and only one copy. They are green/yellow.
    • that player has the copy traded from another player and even if he wanted, he couldn't sell it or he has his only copy, so that's why you do not see anything in trade screen. He will not sell you this at any cost. They are brown.

4. TadhgEomonn

TadhgEomonn Chieftain

@adan_eslavo
    My apologies. Between my past error post and now the problem has disappeared. The modmod is working for me as expected.

I will echo @Stalker0 in endorsing this tool: a great time saver.

5. Stalker0

Stalker0 Baller Magnus

I think what I'm really look for is a color that means: They have 1 copy right now that they could sell. That is the probably the biggest thing missing at the moment.

TadhgEomonn likes this.
  6. Stalker0

Stalker0 Baller Magnus

So just to ensure clarity of what I am talking about, take a look at these screenshots:

Spoiler :

upload_2021-6-6_17-8-29.png
    upload_2021-6-6_17-8-57.png

Even though both say 1 and are the same color, in scenario there is a resource available I could buy, in the other there is not. I wish there was color coding to differentiate these two scenarios.