Trade route set-up glitch?

.Shane.

Take it like a voter
Retired Moderator
I'm hoping this will be a "DUH" type user-error on my part...

I'm trying to set up trade routes and already have one set up. I'm trying to create a new one and cannot get the wagon I want to add to highlight so I can add it to a route.

What am I missing?

Easy way is to click on the wagon on the map and click on the set up trade network/route button on the panel at the bottom of the screen. You'll be allowed to tick the routes that you want the wagon to serve. I can't figure out how to get the trade route screen to work properly either.

Be sure you have somewhere for the exported item to be imported to. I've made that mistake more times than I can count.

Sounds familiar. Already reported here.

The screen seems to stop responding after awhile. Haven't figured it out yet. The workaround is to tick the trade routes you want by clicking the automate button from the main screen (as was said). Later when there are lots of trade routes though, I really would like to use this screen to assign the wagons.

with about 100+ items between various trade routes, it'll take at least a minute just to load the F1 domestic info screen.

i really don't understand why the "assign trade route" pop-up window can't be in a table format with 4 columns (Check Box | Item | From | To) with pulldown lists so you can just click what you need right there.

that way it's so much easier to find what you need without having to go thru the entire list to find those traded items between 2 cities. not to mention, the "assign trade route" doesn't work if the wagon doesn't have any moves left.

hopefully something like this is planned for an upcoming patch.

Top Bottom