1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Trade Route tourism bonus'

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Strategy & Tips' started by Themutombofinger, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Themutombofinger

Themutombofinger Chieftain

Last couple of culture games I've gone for, since I took the time to really attempt to understand how the tourism mechanism works, I've noticed on small size maps and standard size maps, im only getting the 25% (75% after SM) bonus on around half the civs. What am I doing wrong?

2. Hactar

Hactar Chieftain

Good question. I’ve noticed that too. I hope I’m actually getting the bonus but the UI just isn’t displaying it correctly, but I don’t know how to tell for sure.

Themutombofinger likes this.
  3. Victoria

Victoria Regina Supporter

The trade route bonus should be 25% on either a trade route to or from a civ. if these are not displaying you could double check the cumulative tourism at that civ over a turn, is that updating correctly? That’s how I would check.... I have not done a CV yet, maybe tonight.