Trade talk: Wheat for Wine with Russia

robboo

Deity
Russia has an extra wine we have and extra Wheat. They are willing to trade. I think we should do it for 2 reasons.

1. Russia would eventually become more friendly with us and they hold a 3 tech advantage right now. This could stop future troubles withthem until we are ready.
2. Germany could become their trading partner and become better friends that would leave us the "odd man out". And they could gang up on us in a war.

I always like to trade food for lux. Don't recall our situation and away from civ, but if we have any unhappy citizens, getting a lux will let us put them to work, helping to fix the economy.

I dont think we have any unhappy now..but I think we are running a specilist( entertainer) in BW which we could then return to work and perhaps get godl from the tile that is worked.

I will look at the save tomorrow and double check that.

We have 2 unhappy citizens from war weariness however we are near "happiness limit" in at least 3 or 4 cities so adding this reseource will allow for some increase in population which will help with our economic problems by allowing us to work more gold producing tiles.

Poll will go up shortly..

Is it possible to get money for our resource too? That would be great.

I prefer the luxury which will turn in to gold becuase we can work an extra citizen when BW, MG, Aybdos and Auda grow.

We could ask for gold now but that still allows Russia to trade with Germany.

Top Bottom