1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[GS] Trading away cities...

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Tech Osen, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Tech Osen

Tech Osen Warlord

Somewhere in the distant past the filthy Aztecs conquered a couple of cities from the glorious Scots. Some time later I became allied with the Scots but that didn't discourage the damnable Aztecs from starting a new war. A bad call on their part. I quickly mobilized and decided to right the wrongs from the past and conquered
    Scone, Haddington en Aberdeen (in that order). I didn't liberate them right away because I wanted to avoid loyalty issues and was planning to give them back after I got those three cities and Edinburgh back. I conquered Edinburgh, liberated it right away and then made peace with the Aztecs.

Now the reason why I posted this: at first I could only trade Scone back to the Scots. Haddington and Aberdeen were simply not in the list. At first I thought it might have been a loyalty issues but while Aberdeen was still recovering Haddington was already at full loyalty. A couple of turns later Aberdeen, still not at full loyalty and conquered after Haddington, was in the list and I gave it back. Haddington however is still not available, I didn't keep count but it must have been a dozen turns at least.
    So my question: does anyone know the rules behind all this?

Edit: couple turns after this Haddington did become available. Could it be a size thing?

Scotland Liberation.png

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  2. Victoria

Victoria Regina Supporter

I had a look at it and it matched loyalty 100% but did not test many times. Surprised it is different, is the save unmodded?
    It may be the same issue a rew other things have that the EOT is not updating everything every turn. Once 100% loyal, save and reload, and then check if it’s tradeable.

3. Tech Osen

Tech Osen Warlord

Only three mods:

Better Report Screen
    No Appeal Penalty from Wilderness
    Environment Skin (civ V terrain).

Like I said: Haddington became available for trade a few turns after the screenshot.