Train the Vassal's unit

Shinewz

Chieftain
I've got some vassals. By which means, I can train his unique unit? Vassal's CIV?

I've got some vassals. By which means, I can train his unique unit? Vassal's CIV?

Only if you build the Topkapi Palace wonder. Otherwise you still build the normal unit. (I don't know what will happen if you have the Topkapi Palace an you build an unit that is your vassal's uu and your own uu. For example: France and Spain)

I recalled it now. I had built the wonder. But still can't train the Polish winged hussar. Maybe because our technical gap. They had not discovered gun powder.

You mean you don't see the button of their UU when you build the unit. Then nothing is wrong. The unit will automatically turn into the vassal's UU when finished. Build the Cuirassier. If all goes well you'll get a Winged Hussar when finished. (I don't know if the Winged Hussar replaces the Cuirassier in the previous version, otherwise you should build the unit that it replaces)

If you want a Cuirassier uu, then vassal Austria. Their Kurassier (not a typo, I think) are freaking win. There is no counter, and they slaughter everything.

Top Bottom