Traitor Trump Surrenders to the Taliban

c) isn't a nation, but she did get dirt on Trump from foreigners in both the UK and Russia.
:shake: Nope.

Her campaign and the DNC hired GPS Fusion, a Washington-based research company, to continue its opposition research on Trump which conservative The Washington Free Beacon had originally hired it to do. GPS Fusion then hired retired MI-6 agent Steele to investigate the question: "Why did Mr. Trump repeatedly seek to do deals in a notoriously corrupt police state that most serious investors shun?" Clinton did not know about the hiring of Steele, and Steele did not know who his ultimate clients were. The completed Steele dossier was later handed to British and American intelligence services, not to Clinton or the DNC.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump–Russia_dossier

Thus, the assertion that Clinton got the dirt on Trump from foreigners is flat wrong. :p

c) isn't a nation, but she did get dirt on Trump from foreigners in both the UK and Russia. Now whats this about attacking our election? Plenty of people want to influence the outcome, they're not attacking the election for doing so.

You might have to eat crow when Gyna carries out espionage, theft and funnels money to the Democrats.

The DNC and Hillary were paying Steele's salary and funding his effort and he was getting dirt on Trump from the Russians. Trump asked the Russians to release the emails they hacked, Hillary was leaking dirt she bought from the Russians.

:wallbash: Embrace the Truth. It will set you free.

Moderator Action: And here I thought this thread about Trump and the Taliban... How did we get on to baking cakes and what Jesus said? If you want to discuss these matters, (and I think the discussion might be fruitful, btw), start a new thread about it, and please move closer to the topic in this one.

Or has this thread run its course?

If so, I will close it, and you folks can discuss baking cakes and Jesus in a brand new shiny thread. Let me know what you want to do, please.

you folks can discuss baking cakes and Jesus in a brand new shiny thread.
This, for certain. As for closing this thread, that is not necessarily… necessary.

We'll need this thread when the talks blow up in trumps face.
As for the other stuff, Just make a "Jesus and the Fruitcakes" Thread.

Last edited:
This, for certain. As for closing this thread, that is not necessarily… necessary.
Then will you do the honours and start the new thread, please? Or would you prefer that I do it?

Start a thread by all means, since I'd rather try to collect the serial ones and regain my Treble than be the OP in a thread I have no intention to follow.

Also, a mod would have more authority to enforce seriousness rather than fun personified, i.e.
<----

The DNC and Hillary were paying Steele's salary and funding his effort and he was getting dirt on Trump from the Russians. Trump asked the Russians to release the emails they hacked, Hillary was leaking dirt she bought from the Russians.
Wont bother me, the 2 parties are bought and paid for already.

You werent screaming about Pay 2 play and drain the swamp ?
Its odd that Republicans are suddenly fine with Russian haxing, theft, spying and money laundering

My how the Republicans screamed about Uranium One

Moderator Action: The thread for discussing bakeries, cakes, discrimination, Jesus, and other associated off topic thread bits is here.

Top Bottom