[RD] Trans Genocide

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was medication then we have to follow the basic medical Tennant of first due no harm. These supposed medications do immediate and irreversible harm sterilizing children for life, stunting their growth, if administered at a young age it leaves males permanently unable to experience orgasm for life, it decreases bone density, and ultimately leaves people life dependent upon these "medication" meaning they die if they stop taking them. That is a lot of irreversible harm especially since it doesn't even solve the original problem you mentioned in the OP about suicide rates. Suicide rates are almost entirely uneffected by this supposed "care".

Add into the fact that the vast majority of these people are mentally ill, a majority are also autistic at least for m2f, and it really doesn't look good. There is very little science to support harmful interventions which don't help the original issue.

You've absolutely swallowed anti-trans bs

Let's put trans people in camps because they're emotional abusers?

And this why the thread is called trans genocide. We're not at camps, but they're being called for.

Reread my post as you don't seem to have understood any of it. Also, putting suicidal people into institutional care where they can get proper medical help and oversight is not some WW2 concentration camp no matter how much you want to pretend it is. It is obvious you are being dishonest with that comparison.

Especially since the origin problem is self harm and self harming rates remain virtually unaffected. Then we have the high rate of de-transitioning people who remain severely effected and permanently harmed by these I effective "interventions".

These supposed medications do immediate and irreversible harm sterilizing children for life
Incorrect.
stunting their growth
Incorrect.
if administered at a young age it leaves males permanently unable to experience orgasm for life
Incorrect.
it decreases bone density
Incorrect.
Then we have the high rate of de-transitioning people
Incorrect.

That's got to be a home run for the sheer amount of claims made with a complete lack of evidence.

If you are capable of it please actually directly respond to the points, issues, and facts I raised I stead if simply lying and making accusations. That is how productive conversations occur.

Your arguments are identical to those the Nazis used to justify putting "homosexuals" (a category which included trans people) in camps. You see that, right?

They were false then and they are false now.

If you are capable of it please actually directly respond to the points, issues, and facts I raised I stead if simply lying and making accusations. That is how productive conversations occur.

There's no productive conversation to be had with a person who fundamentally believes transitioning is an act of physical and mental abuse.

You are views are diametrically opposed to trans people being able to live their lives. You are the kind of person who would actively support my erasure.

Posting an opinion isn't the same as posting a fact. Source your claims, and then there might be something to discuss.

It does seem a bit disingenuous to go into a thread about trans erasure close at home and go "But what about what we're doing to Afghan women?" It's an unnecessary gotcha, and I doubt anyone here will really think that what's happening in Afghanistan is great. But, to be perfectly frank, a trans person in America is going to be more concerned with trans policy in America than they will be with foreign–social policy several thousand miles away. Obviously. And there is no gain to waving a somewhat related issue across the world in front of their faces when they have a problem here, now, that is more pertinent to their survival.

I didn't "go into a thread". I broke down the thinking trying to create a matrix of the term. We were still discussing the definition of 'genocide'.

But it does seem to genocide of a gender identity. Like ... do I have that part correct?

edit: removed fighty words

Moderator Action: This has run its course. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom