Transcendent game

Evil Beejeebers

Warlord
I want start a new game on transcendent difficulty, I won once on it when I was younger not sure how though. I can beat the 3rd difficulty but I am finding the 4th difficulty harder.

who is the best Leader to play on the higher difficulty's. I enjoy playing a builder.

my game on transcend was really epic at the end I was shooting for all the victory conditions except diplomatic. I started at mount of the planet as morgan. was there for most of the game then the sea levels decreased and I basically blitzkrieged my neighbour and. then had a nuclear war(one sided with miriam).

this is better than the rest of the civ games I think.

Well, if you're a builder, I'd recommend Zak...though the University is a PAIN to play on Transcend. Those Drones make life really difficult early on. If you're able to work through that problem, though, it can pay off in the end. Morgan might also be a good choice. Or you could try the UN for balance.

Zak is likely the strongest faction but as mentioned his drones can be a pain. Try to get the Virtual World if possible. Lal is good suggestion. His faction is solid and his talents make the everpresent drones less of an issue.

Transcend is not actually hard, though. It is not even close to deity difficulty in Civ games. If you have a good grasp of the fundamentals winning on transcend should be no problem. Take a look at Vel's guide if you have trouble.

Top Bottom