Transformers (non-teaser) trailer

:drool: I can't wait! It looks great!

So far I'm not that impressed. The Transformers are supposed to have personalities, and were at war with each other while the humans were pretty much left on the sidelines. So far the previews don't really suggest that at all.

But maybe I'm just an old school Transformer fan...

So far I'm not that impressed. The Transformers are supposed to have personalities, and were at war with each other while the humans were pretty much left on the sidelines. So far the previews don't really suggest that at all.

What do you expect from a movie that goes out on the 4th of July? My bet is that the US president will probably save the free world using his Transformed Air Force 1 :)

Well I'm not surprised by it, but I'm still disappointed that they're deviating so much from what the Transformers were.

This looks pretty cool.

But maybe I'm just an old school Transformer fan...

They've got the original voice for Optimus. (Peter something?)

I think that this has enormous potential. Keep in mind that I'm mostly looking for giant robots clomping around, so I can be kept happy quite easily.

It would have needed a lot more work to make a transformer movie where the focus would be on the autobot-decepticon war alone though (and at the same time avoid making it very childish) :)

However in the animation it was never clear why the humans did not just nuke the decepticons, and obviously they had been around for a lot of time. In the movie it will probably be more of a sudden invasion, after their planet has been destroyed. Moreover in the animation it was not very clear just how far away from earth their planet had been, since they could travel to it in a limited amount of time (iirc)...

Not your Generation Y's Transformers ;). Why does the villan of that trailer (the thing that came out of the pool) reminds me of General Grevious?

What da hellz? I totally did not see this coming.

Not your Generation Y's Transformers ;). Why does the villan of that trailer (the thing that came out of the pool) reminds me of General Grevious?

Who said it was a villian? Unless I missed the Decepticon logo, or missed something it did...

It just pulled itself out of the pull. Though I guess it has potential to be Megatron... got the right color (Grey...)

Though I'm thankful that Optimus' paint job was "fixed" since before they had it as Orange flames on Black...

Optimus is Red and Blue... NOT BLACK... you can play with the way things are organized sure... I'm even okay they chose a Long nose Cab and not the original Cab Optimus had. But for goodness sakes... at least get the Color scheme right...

But yeah, in general, has some pretty good potential... though we shall truely find out this summer.

It looks good although it is too bad they are straying from some of the original characters. Soundwave isn't going to be the getto blaster and Megatron may be a tank instead of a gun.

The second movie will definitely have more in it. Also missing key characters like Ironhide.

Looks impressive and will definitely be a must see.

Looks cool, I've always liked transformers. I don't understand why the hardcore fans whine so much about the differences between the movie & original series. Bright colored and blocky robots wouldn't work in a movie today. I just hope they won't portray the decepticons only as berserk monsters(My first impression from the trailer).

Top Bottom