1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Translation of Mods for Brazilian Portuguese

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Creation & Customization' started by Rac, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Rac

Rac Chieftain

Hello! This is thread dedicated to translations of Mods!
    I've been doing translations for a few weeks of some Mods (and I intend to keep doing) to Brazilian Portuguese and I'm making the first batch of my translations available as an end-of-year gift to all Portuguese speakers in the community! Currently I am leaving to download in this link below, along with the instructions for installation.

Translations for Brazilian Portuguese

I intend to continue translating and making the translated files available on the same link. If you find any errors or you want to post your own translations here feel free to post them. If you are the creator of some of the mods translated here, you can add them to your official version of the mod, if you want.

At the moment most of the translated mods are from the Antagonise, this happened because I used the Chinese translations of his mods to learn how to translate, so I would like to thank him for teaching me indirectly.

Finally, happy holidays for those who are reading this thread still in 2017 :p

MarcosQuadros likes this.