Transparency issue

ElGrillo

Warlord
Hello, I was playing with transparency to pull out something else from Gilgamesh. I painted black in the alpha channel the parts i wanted to be invisible but while in nifskope it looks pretty spot, in game it appears coloured and can't find how to solve it. I tried the same procedure with another leaderhead and it worked fine, so really don't know where to look for this. I attacched a screenshot. Any idea? Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• gilg.JPG
    gilg.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 52
Does the leaderhead part in question have a NiAlphaProperty node? If not, try copy&pasting the one from the leaderhead that works to the leaderhead part.

yes it has the NiAlphaProperty. I noticed that the coloured parts are those gold patches, could it be something related to the gloss? in the other leader I edited a part where were not involved the files spec or nrml, not sure how they work

Hm, I don't think that the gloss gives problems here. By the way, The_Coyote wrote something about the different .dds files here if you are interested.

An other problem can be that the transparent parts make everything behind them invisible, too. Have you tried to remove the NiAlphaProperty from you background and the main body of the leaderhead?

Top Bottom