Tree nurseries

Rmi

Warlord
Do they ever work?

I get a improvement denied upgrade on the tile each time.

Is there something i'm doing wrong, or is planting forests WIP or something?

Yes they do work or at least they did before the multiple upgrade stuff happened. However they upgrade from an improvement to a terrain feature or another feature that immediately upgrades to a terrain feature so that may be the problem.

Do they ever work?

I get a improvement denied upgrade on the tile each time.

Is there something i'm doing wrong, or is planting forests WIP or something?
Not saying I'm looking at resolving this right away but do you have a save that can replicate this issue with instructions on how to see that take place?

No, sorry that was a while ago. Lost all old saves with some PC problems.

They didn't work in my last game, just stopped 1 turn before upgrading to young forest. Obviously that was a game that had gone through a lot of SVN revisions. I'll make a bug request when I see it happen again in my new game.

Yeah that's all I'd ask. I'm not looking to attack this issue right away since it's only moderate priority but if I can get a save that shows it I'll be more effective at correcting what's wrong when it does come up on the radar.

They have the same problems as teriforming. The upgrade/worker action works on improvements only. This means that you get an improvement but what you need is a feature. I thought I had the Python set up so that onImprovement built caused the improvement to be replaced by the feature.

I did that work ages ago based on work by ModifiedA4's mod. Perhaps I need to look at it again now that I know more. I may have been trying to do too much in the one bit of code and it is interferring with the dll stuff on upgrades.

They have the same problems as teriforming. The upgrade/worker action works on improvements only. This means that you get an improvement but what you need is a feature. I thought I had the Python set up so that onImprovement built caused the improvement to be replaced by the feature.

I did that work ages ago based on work by ModifiedA4's mod. Perhaps I need to look at it again now that I know more. I may have been trying to do too much in the one bit of code and it is interferring with the dll stuff on upgrades.
I also have it on my list to review how it goes in the code too. I was trying to make it so that python didn't need to do this at all but rather a tag use would work and maybe we never quite met correctly on that. So when we do go to look into this, we should both look and report what we have.

Top Bottom