Trial Poll: Falcon02

Is Falcon02 guilty of violating CoL: C.2G.7?

• Guilty

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Innocent

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Abstain

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

naervod

My current user title
Is Falcon02 guilty of violating CoL: C.2G.7?

Vote Guilty/Innocent/Abstain

Relevant discussion can be found here.

Poll will run for 72 hours.

Guilty.

Guilty as charged.

I would like to change my vote to innocent. In light of new evidence presented by Octavian, I believe this should be re-polled.

Note- The evidence is that Izibia is within the province and had offensive units within. Offensive in his definition refers to any unit that can attack or pillage. Their is also a spearman for pillaging within the borders!

The Catholic Republican says:

NOT GUILTY!!!

As I am not good with our laws(heck Im only 2 months old), I would ask to see if there is a law that would allow us to close this poll in light of new evidence. Octavian's evidence has HUGE weight in this case!

I have requested a Judicial Review for the purposes of interpreting section C.2.G.7 regarding whether foreign held territory is to be considered part of a province. I am with-holding my vote on this until the Judicary addresses this matter.

Might want to write the law... Not all of us have them memorized you know. :)

Not guilty. The general had evrey right to superscede the build queue due to the proximity of the Babylonian troops.

Yah!!! Falcon is free from charges. He still has to clean the Jedi Temple, though. Innocent or not, the Temple is dirty.

Top Bottom