Tribal Council Faction

@Daveshack - Good point, works for me!

@Methos - There are multiple Factions, but several of the smaller factions formed a Coalition - the Triad. From a size perspective, you can't fault their reasoning. We are the largest Faction by quite a bit. Forming a Coalition as they did is actually a great example of Factional politics - they had to create a platform that all three sides were happy with, and appear to have succeeded.

I'm not sure who created it, but you've got to give them credit where it's due. It probably was a smart decision on their part, but who knows - we might get some in-fighting in that coalition, especially if they do become Prime Faction. That could be interesting to watch.

-- Ravensfire

As a glorified independent, I felt alienated by this particular allying of interests. I foresee that in-fighting among the Triads is guaranteed. Tied horses going in multiple directions and such...

I asked them how disputes would be settled...and all that was mentioned was a Triad Chamber...sounds like the loudest poster wins or is there a vote requiring 2/3?

(selacious content deleted)

...I'm headed over to the Pub. I'll keep myself out of the fray for a while...cool off a bit, maybe.

I know I'm not supposed to post here, but I have a few things to say.
I started the alliance, well, actually my faction did. We saw that the three factions that consist of the Triad, had alot of the same vision, and we were able to incorporate everyone's ideas into a platform. You can put the credit wherever you feel is most comfortable for you, but this is the facts. Provo is an active poster, and he advocates our position, as most of our faction does. This in no means makes him in control, so please calm down on bashing him. As for us being unoriginal, that claim is just as atrocious as you claim we are. We don't have past demogames to rip ideas from, so when we come up with an idea, even if it was used in a past demogame, its original to us. That is what we stand for, originality, as we are mostly new to the demogame. You can keep thinking that we are "atrocious" and "unoriginal" but we, the Triad, look above such baseless arguements, as we have a vision. And no matter what trashtalk is thrown our way, our vision will still stand.

Moderator, please feel free to delete or move this post if neccassary.

Respectfully, Shattered, we have not posted in any other Faction threads. Kindly do not post in ours.

-- Ravensfire

I believe I need to step down as a member of this faction. I've decided to have a little fun with the ruleset, so I've created a faction of my own. I don't expect to win, nor even get anyone to vote for me, but I do plan on having some fun.

I believe I need to step down as a member of this faction. I've decided to have a little fun with the ruleset, so I've created a faction of my own. I don't expect to win, nor even get anyone to vote for me, but I do plan on having some fun.

Sorry to see you head off, but quite excited to see what you put together!

-- Ravensfire

I know I'm not supposed to post here, but I have a few things to say.

Hmmm....

I started the alliance, well, actually my faction did. We saw that the three factions that consist of the Triad, had alot of the same vision...

Really, I don't see it...

This in no means makes him in control, so please calm down on bashing him.
I only attack false statements and propaganda and misrepresentations of actual events and facts. But you are right about one thing, I shouldn't be mentioning any one person.

As for us being unoriginal, that claim is just as atrocious as you claim we are.

Who said you were not original? I merely am pressing you on the point that somehow your ideas are more original than the ideas of others, which has been a core idea in your debate posts to date.

Whan have I said you were attrocious?

We don't have past demogames to rip ideas from, so when we come up with an idea, even if it was used in a past demogame, its original to us.

Then kindly state the idea without making any claims subtle or otherwise to being an ingenious inventor of them.

...trash talk...
So, I state an educated personal opinion concerning your platform and your response is to think that I am trash talking you?

Wow...

...I think NZL was a convenient pick, since he does not post much, he is a relatively unknown, and most of the criticism gets directed at Provo...

I know ravensfire doesn't like me [or anyone not in Tribal Faction] to post here, but i have the right to defend myself.
First and foremost, I'm more an action-guy than a words-guy. Second, i joined this forum in mid March 2008. Do you want me to post 5.000 replies in 10 days? And third, if u or anyone wants to criticize me instead of Provo, I'd be happy to provide u/them with a response. I promise I won't cry ;).

I know ravensfire doesn't like me [or anyone not in Tribal Faction] to post here, but i have the right to defend myself.
First and foremost, I'm more an action-guy than a words-guy. Second, i joined this forum in mid March 2008. Do you want me to post 5.000 replies in 10 days? And third, if u or anyone wants to criticize me instead of Provo, I'd be happy to provide u/them with a response. I promise I won't cry ;).

1) You do have that right.
2) Thread count not important. Substance, concerning the choices in the Triad platform is.
3) I don't like cry babies.

1) Thanks
2) See here for Warlord contribution to Triad Platform
3) Me neither :)

That's quite an assumption there, NZL, and very, very wrong.

There is only one person that I've got a less than pleasant opinion of, and it's quite well deserved.

-- Ravensfire

Last time I checked slandering and name calling was considered infraction worthy. Wise up alittle buddy. No one wants to bring mods into this.

Moderator Action: Too late. That post earned him a yellow card.
And what you are doing, Ballazic, is a mild form of PDMA. Better not go down that road ;)

Rik

I don't want this to get out of hand in either direction. We are seeing election posturing, not anything which should be extended into personal animosities.

Consider the above to be not quite a mod action, but a bit more than a simple comment. I'd rather not have to start handing out points, but this being a faction I started doesn't grant any immunity.

kwarriorpoet and ravensfire, please do not direct comments in this thread to people outside of our faction. They then feel the need to post in our thread and this thread should be where we come to make decisions. I will not tell you to not go discuss things with them in other threads, I just ask to keep this thread about us. I'm also asking that because you are both members of our Council and I want to see us take the high road. At least wait until we lose an election before we start the underhanded actions ;)

Now - let's elect some advisors :D

I want to be the Hammer. As I'm new, though, I might suggest someone else. I still want to take it, as I want to learn and play :)

We need to list 3 positions (Chief + 2) and candidates in the election poll. Candidates for seats are

Hammer : lord_joakim / Fed1943
Falcon : kwarriorpoet
Shaman: none

Since nobody has asked for the Shaman seat, I'm thinking about saying the Chief will open it up applications for any citizen. First, would either lord_joakim or Fed1943 like to take Shaman?

Shaman: none
I did! :)

But if Fed, or the lord want a go i am happy to for them to do it instead.

Top Bottom