1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Tribal Council Faction

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game IV: Citizens' started by DaveShack, Feb 27, 2008.

1. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

I never really wanted to lead this faction in the first place. Since my preferred replacement has left, I don't see much point in continuing here. If anyone wants to keep the faction alive, please take over.

2. Duke Blackstone

Duke Blackstone John Marchman

Aww stop it dave ur gona make me cry... And the last great resistance to the evil triad has fallen... Dave, your welcome in any faction I'm part of. Are you leaving or just disolving the faction?

3. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

I seccond that invite! But, are you leaving the faction to be neutral of no?

4. DaveShack

DaveShack Inventor Retired Moderator

Don't know, it depends on whether anyone decides to take it up. Could be independent, could join a faction, could stay here... ;)

Don't worry about resisting the Triad, I'm still involved. I just don't have time to carry a faction right now.