Tribal Village giving a trader beyond trade route capacity will delete existing trader

mnf

King
Game version: 1.0.0.26 (221715)

Steps:
  1. Run trade routes at maximum trade route capacity. For example at 1/1.
  2. Enter a Tribal Village which grants a Trader.
  3. Existing trade route is deleted. The new Trader awaits orders on the next turn.
I would expect that either the new Trader is automatically disbanded to grant us a sum of Gold, or the Tribal Village result is re-rolled to give us something other than a Trader. The current outcome is as if we already have Sailing but a Tribal Village gives us the Eureka moment for Sailing.

It happened on turn 46 if I recall correctly, and I set my autosave to only every 10 turns. I do have the turn 40 save, and I haven't been able to reproduce it because on each load the Village gave me something different and haven't got a Trader yet. Keep the Scout eastwards and you'll find Amsterdam, the village is just above Amsterdam. I'm not sure if the save is going to help. :(

Although during the testing I did realize that my trade route capacity was showing 0/1, because my first trader was just starting to set up its trade route. It moved from my capital to the second city, and when the village gave me a new trader, the new trader appeared in the second city, with the road from my capital coming out only one tile.

Attachments

• AutoSave_0040.Civ6Save
    792.6 KB · Views: 42
Top Bottom