City Flipping after Conquest
No Technology Trading
Unrestricted leaders
No random events
No Vassals

kmbts.no-ip.org:2057

http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=1531

reg p/w: km

NoScoreV2 - http://forums.civfanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=232513&d=1256725373

Please post any server issues here.

Do you have the NoscoreV2 mod loaded? I forgot about it originally and got booted out of the session at the leader window. Restarted civ with the mod and was fine after that.

Note: The game summary at the beginning of this thread should be editted to include the fact that the noscorev2 mod is being used and possibly a link to it. Some forgetful people like me who are playing in multiple games may need the reminder and it helps later for replacement players.

Yeah I have noscore2 loaded fine, i was even able to log in to the test game while it was up for that short while. But the problem comes even before that issue would come up - I try to connect to kmbts.... and it just hangs. Are you able to log in now? Civstats shows it hasn't crashed, but maybe some other problem has arose.

Only one who got the leader he picked..

Edit. Not connectable at all. Like the server is down, despite the fact it shows on civstats. DynDns running ok? (resolves to 90.207.81.178..)

There seemed to be a IP issue for a time last night 00.42 - 0130 GMT, then it seemed to resolve it's self. I've updated the IP and all should be ok now.

Please have another go at logging in.

Edit - I've rebooted and reloaded from BS -auto save. There was still some IP issue with no-ip updater.

There are a now 20h on the clock.

Still no go...

Edit- tried again after civstats looked to be sorted out, still didn't work. Got to go to bed, will try in the morning

Yup, still can't connect. Flushed DNS on my end, still resolves to same IP as above. Is that the correct one? Check the portforwarding on your router to make sure it didn't go away?

94.7.237.198 is the IP (for the moment)

Not sure what is going on, seems to be intermittent connection and the IP addy has changed.

Have a couple of tries to log in and i'll have a proper look once i'm home from work.

Morgan, couple of questions on map.

Is it 1 player per area?
and what wrap is it, flat, cylindrical or toroidal?

Also it seems you got the worst leader out of them all...I cannot imagine that was just bad luck!

Yes one player per area and a flat worldwrap.

As for the leader, random.org really screwed me, I should have re rolled ;)

Saladin of Greece. mwuahahaha :lol:

I am now unable to connect to the game. Everytime I log in and the game starts to load I get a crash to desktop. I suspect there is some sort of instability in the noscore2 mod. I am able to log into my other games with other mods just fine. Anyone else experiencing problems?

Top Bottom