Tribal Warfare - Game

Hi. Understand from 2metraninja from a post in CivPlayers.com that you are looking for a replacement for Silent Confusion that abandoned his CIV here. If you still are I'll be happy to take over his civ and guide it through victory :D

email me at warningu2 at cogeco dot ca

All details are on the first page, just login, set your password and your away.

Let me know if you want the civ stats un registered.

In the BTS\Mods folder that's in your main installation folder (not the silly "my documents" folder where saves and screenshots and stuff are stored).

Welcome to the game.

Don't know the password for CIVstats ... but the reality is I don't think I can play this civ that is a leading player in the game and do it justice due to a shortage of time on my part. I'm sorry but I'm going to withdraw and let someone else play.

Heavy is the king's crown...

So we are searching for a replacement again...

So kick to AI to let dick76 take it? We're running the full clock again due to the SC nation, for quite a lot of turns now.

Well, Plovdiv is the fifth oldest continuously inhabited settlement in the world, so a lot of civilization and tribal warfare we had in here :)

Now seriously - if you suggesting that this is me with another account, its not the case.

I saw that this discussion about my desire to join in your game and will therefore be presented with a few words. With DVA are from one town and we were friends for many years. Also for many years playing against each other CIV, when he said me there space in your game it is not my place any conditions and we are together for any negotiation strategies in the game.We are friends (with DVA) in real life but each of us in the game pursue your interest. I hope to allow participation because I see that the game is interesting and I am glad to will be part of it. Regards

Sorry not checked this thread for a few days.

Kicked it to AI, please take over d76, civstats password is km.

MOD details on 1st page of this thread.

I saw that this discussion about my desire to join in your game and will therefore be presented with a few words. With DVA are from one town and we were friends for many years. Also for many years playing against each other CIV, when he said me there space in your game it is not my place any conditions and we are together for any negotiation strategies in the game.We are friends (with DVA) in real life but each of us in the game pursue your interest. I hope to allow participation because I see that the game is interesting and I am glad to will be part of it. Regards
Well if that's the case, please read the message I sent to you on Civstats. I would have sent by PM, but you have your account set not to get PMs. I know that now being sandwiched between two good friends I am probably toast but since you say its not like that I will try communications.

Hi, I looked the ground left me a legacy from SC and W2, and I want to ask each of you tell me if you have previous arrangements with them both, I am also open to any proposals for trade and open borders, when my desire is only to develop peaceful because my country needs a lot of care for reimbursement. regards

Top Bottom