Tribal Warfare - Game

Update 2.

Seems my electric supply cable has been loose and overheating the 100a fuse assembley just before the electric meter, a whisker away from shorting and exploding in great style and burning down my house!

Game will be back later tonight.

Good that you avoided that and welcome back.

BTW the Mavericks pitboss is again with 200 years back in time.

... and this game is back 50 years. Reloaded from wrong save apparently. Fix?

Sure you are toast anyway :) You were doomed the moment you turned down my modest demands for the peace centuries ago ;) Although I cant deny you fought fiercely and brave and put a dent in my war machine.

Even if you got to rifles or grenadiers, do you have that much gold for upgrading to make any difference?

If this is what you wanted - you have Great Spy born BTW - I saw him. (in the log off course :) )

I think this is good example that even a semi-good hybrid GP+cottage economy can easily beat espionage economy.

There are 4 or 5 people still not done turn with 1 hour on the timer. Maybe it is good idea someone to log in and pause. I'm at work and cant do it myself.

I've paused the game, will play my own turn shortly.

played and repaused

Edit: appears I forgot to end turn, but i'm done

I played and repaused too.

I think this is good example that even a semi-good hybrid GP+cottage economy can easily beat espionage economy.
:lol: More like an example of what happens when you manage to replace your rival's ally with your next door neighbor ... better yet an example of what happens when a weaker player picks a fight with a stronger one.;)

And anyway easy?... Please... I've lost as many cities to dick76 as I have lost to you, and you've been paralyzed outside my borders for centuries. It taken you ALL game to get to this point... you rolled over India in a few turns... so hold the mustard on all that "easy" talk buddy.:)

No way. A semi-good espionage economy would beat the crap out of a semi-good hybrid GP+cottage economy, all else being equal. :p

Got a diplo window, if someone can unpause it within 20 minutes I'd have time to play before I have to leave.

First of all and before everything, I did not mean that you was easy. I said not once, that you fought good. I was referring ONLY to comparison between the two types of economics. I will say it once more - you proved worthy opponent on the field. :)

More like an example of what happens when you manage to replace your rival's ally with your next door neighbor ...

Come on Sommerswerd, don't put it that way. Every semi- reasonable player would have taken over you and your absolutely empty cities from the back centuries ago at first place. Even SilentConfusion was prone to do this (after respecting your turns in advance before canceling the NAP)
Second, as I told you, I have nothing to gain from Dick attacking you except that I will lose few cities to him now, which are rightfully mine. He is doing this against my express will. Furthermore your cities are nearly empty - I take them without any serious resistance, so I dont need his assistance at all.

I've lost as many cities to dick76 as I have lost to you, and you've been paralyzed outside my borders for centuries.

As far as I know he took 2 cities from you at all and I took 9 or 10 in the last offensive and like 20 in the whole war :)
I was not exactly paralyzed, just waiting my semi-good cottage+GP economy to drive me to a tech advantage over your spy economy that will save me 30-40-50 dead soldiers. What would I say to their mothers other way? ;)

I fight third war in a row - thats the last 700 years non-stop fighting. On 2 fronts some of the time.
That's part of the game, and its interesting that you raise this question as you incited my other neighbor to attack me while we was at war with you.

I hope this all is because the misunderstanding, that might be I cause about the "easy wining". It was only something I thought about the different type of economics. And even there I might not be correct as Niklas said :)

No bad feeling intended mate.

Top Bottom