Tribal Warfare - Game

Just noting so no one needs wonder - PurpleTurtle is a friend of mine whom I described the game to and who wanted to have a look around.

server looks stuck?

I get "connected to host" endlessly

Edit: Seems to be working now - transferring the save is very slow though

Hey everyone

So as of this turn, religious victory is a possibility, and Elkad and Morgan are the top two candidates.

I was in a game recently that, being far from decided, was cut short unexpectedly because many people voted for one player's victory as opposed to abstaining. I don't understand why someone would do that unless they were bored with the game, or perhaps didn't realize that their vote could be the one to seal the deal.

So here I'd like to ask everyone not to blindly click a name when the vote comes, and also not to arbitrarily pick a winner because you just want the game to end.

Thanks

I have tried to connect to the game earlier today but found it down. Civstats still says it's down, but just now I received an email saying that the turn rolled. This would mean both me and slaze missed our turns. Can we please have a reload to before the game went down.

Yes, I can see now that you did.

I still request a reload. Missing a turn at this point due to technical circumstances would be quite disastrous, and I did try connecting at three different points during the day.

Gah, Morgan even played his own turn, obviously without checking the forum.

I've logged in and paused the game until he sees this.

Email him. PM is pretty much the same so long as he's set it up. I certainly don't check this regularly

Yeah, I don't either, but neither of us are the host. ;)

But good idea, I'll mail him. EDIT: Done.

Um what?

Well, you reloaded to the beginning of 1830, meaning everyone would need to replay. Fine with me, though just reloading slaze's login save would probably have saved a lot of work for the rest.

Technically yes, although we're devolving into a trench war so one turn in the wrong order likely wouldn't have mattered.

But it's all of academic interest only at this point. Game on!

Agreed. I sent Morgan a PM about it, as requested earlier.

The game is now so unresponsive that it's impossible for me to complete my turn. That's unfortunate since I had hoped to play this turn tonight, as my next sure window to play will be Sunday morning. Since I can't play it now, I've paused it, asking those who play to repause it for me until I can play.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Top Bottom