Tribal Warfare - Game

Can't connect right now.
Is this just a server problem or did you decide to pause sooner than planned (24th?).

I'm leaving tomorrow, unexpectedly, and would like to queue up some moves before then.

Had a hard disk failure on the server, going to be some downtime before I can fit a spare drive. Got an image of the build so shouldn't be too long.

Got the new disk in and the drive imaged.

Any one know where i can find a copy of the save? I am right in thinking that a copy of the game is downloaded when some one logs in? I've checked on my main machine and can only find the orginal 4000bc save, am I looking in the right place?

uhoh..

We'd need a save from someone who hasn't logged into any other game since then (or at least with that player name)

/mydocuments/mygames/bts/saves/multi/auto
filename will be Recovery_playername.civbeyondswordsave

Everyone check that folder (especially if you aren't in any other pitboss games right now), and copy out the files in it.

Good candidates look like Ludwitch maybe (he's not in any other games that I'm in anyway). And it looks like Cavscout changed his name on a recent turn, so he might have one under Jonathan.

Oh dear, that sounds difficult. if anyone can help out that would be great.

Cheers Elkad, was thinking along similar line, PM's have been sent, thanks for your guide i've quoted it so people know where to look. I have my fingers crossed.

I have a save, I use different player names for all my games.

I was the last player, but alas I don't have a save. It is weird that I don't have any saves from the games that I have been in.

@KM, the file should be in a game folder, if that is created for.

Seems I can't connect to the server tho.

I got in ok, thanks

We are back up and running. BS Prophet and Slaze to play. I've paused the game to allow you to play.

Please use: kmbts.no-ip.org:2057

Top Bottom