Triver's LH gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, this LH doesn't look like any of the others in Civ4, i can't see why you say it's bad.
Eyebrowes is too bold,hair is small,shirt is monotonous,hat is noshader(maybe because hasn't env.
"How can you see it?"-Well I am expert in these problems.

Well if you don't like something on it, let him know what you think is wrong or not working. Just like you just did about the shirt, eyebrows, hair and hat.

It is way more helpful to say exactly what you don't like than to say only 'bad!'. If you only say 'bad' then he will not know where to start if he wants to change anything.

He looks fine to me. He's not revolutionary in composition, but the parts all fit together well and his appearance is both cohesive and slightly different from what's been done before. This fellow would probably fit very well in an ancient India scenario, playing opposite Asoka. In short, he seems a solid A-/B+ leaderhead to me.

Are you joking?

Den.
Bad! Very very Bad!!!! It is your Lazy Den!!!! :mad:
Or your critics Vika...
He looks fine to me. He's not revolutionary in composition, but the parts all fit together well and his appearance is both cohesive and slightly different from what's been done before. This fellow would probably fit very well in an ancient India scenario, playing opposite Asoka. In short, he seems a solid A-/B+ leaderhead to me.

If I fix all bags,that you write. Will my LH have A or better?

I can make the best LH. But weight ... There are so many textures to directory... :cry:

Well Vika you are only expert in offensive criticism against poor Den, who did a nice leaderhead.
I never downrating something. To others. I think thats all,that you say is only a lie. Then you will be downrating and downrating.

who did a nice leaderhead
Maybe LH is nice for you and Den. But others think that is unnice.
To be honest,to find any mistake in his LH is hard. I can't found mistakes in this LH for 3 hours.

The same is with your LHs. They said that LHs are nice and then rate them down.

Well you ARE the lier. I never lied to anybody here and I can't rate any criticism (and we didn't speak about rating only about your criticism) from that man who didn't make any leaderhead in his life. I hope you get the point.

Or maybe you wanted to be constructive or negative, I don't know, but it was neither... it was offensive to Den!
(And maybe now I know who is that who lies to me about rating my leaderheads, and give me a downrate...)

I know. My LHs are the worst ! Yes! :mad:
Well you ARE the lier.
She knows that my LH is nice. She doesn't want my LH. Vika is it true?

Could you send me the files so I can make a reskin? You could PM me a link or something if you don't want to post it.
I send you my LH yesterday. Were is a reskin? Or picture?

That all very strange.

Though I never had a problem with the earlier colors, this is a definite step up.

One nitpick, however - is the bottom of his chin painted to match the beard? There appears to be beard on both sides of a horizontal seam there, which strikes me as rather odd. (It could just be the angle in the picture though.)

Though I never had a problem with the earlier colors, this is a definite step up.

One nitpick, however - is the bottom of his chin painted to match the beard? There appears to be beard on both sides of a horizontal seam there, which strikes me as rather odd. (It could just be the angle in the picture though.)

Yes.

Do not you like him ?:cry:

As I said before, I do like him. He's a definite B+ / A- in my book. (For a cut-and-paste leaderhead like this, that's quite an excellent rating from me. The only ones who get a solid A are professional-looking resculpts like Ekmek's recent work.) This would be an A- if you could verify with a different screenshot that the beard is attached correctly to the chin.

Pink. :D

And maybe now I know who is that who lies to me about rating my leaderheads, and give me a downrate...
Never. I am not a lier. As you see there are many critics.

Special for you. :p

Terrible-F,F+ or D-. Bad-D,D+ or C-. Nice-C,C+ or B-. Good-B,B+ or A-. Great-A. Perfect A+.

Now my rate is B+/A-. I didn't think,that this colour changes all composition.

PS I hate Yellow.
If you want I can make a toga over his shoulder.
Yes,and maybe my rate will be A-/A.

Sorry Den.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom