Trouble with new Pantheon

Tankinator

Chieftain
Hello,

I am trying to add a couple of new pantheons.

Initially, one of them was supposed to add culture to city base on the number of coast tiles owned.
I wasn't able to make it work ("crash to menu") so I tried to make an adjacency bonus for holy place and coast, thinking that if I managed to do so, it would be easier to make my original plan, based on this new understanding..
When I can choose my pantheon, the pantheon screen refuse to open, and so the game is definitely locked. Pressing the button had no effect.
I spend the all evening trying to fix it, without success...
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<GameData>
    <Types>
        <Row Type="BELIEF_M_O_S" Kind="KIND_BELIEF"/>
    </Types>
    <Beliefs>
        <Row BeliefType="BELIEF_M_O_S" Name="LOC_BELIEF_M_O_S_NAME" Description="LOC_BELIEF_M_O_S_DESCRIPTION" BeliefClassType="BELIEF_CLASS_PANTHEON"/>
    </Beliefs>
    <BeliefModifiers>
        <Row BeliefType="BELIEF_M_O_S" ModifierID="BELIEF_M_O_S_MODIFIER"/>
    </BeliefModifiers>

<Modifiers>
        <Row ModifierId="BELIEF_M_O_S_MODIFIER" ModifierType="MODIFIER_ALL_CITIES_TERRAIN_ADJACENCY" SubjectRequirementSetId="CITY_FOLLOWS_PANTHEON_REQUIREMENTS" />
    </Modifiers>
    <ModifierArguments>
        <Row ModifierId="BELIEF_M_O_S_MODIFIER" Name="DistrictType" Value="DISTRICT_HOLY_SITE" />
        <Row ModifierId="BELIEF_M_O_S_MODIFIER" Name="TerrainType" Value="TERRAIN_COAST" />
        <Row ModifierId="BELIEF_M_O_S_MODIFIER" Name="YieldType" Value="YIELD_GOLD" />
        <Row ModifierId="BELIEF_M_O_S_MODIFIER" Name="amount" Value="1"/>
    </ModifierArguments>
</GameData>

EDIT : I managed to redo my initial project from scratch, based on Seaport gold bonus. Still impossible to open the pantheon window.
My new code :
Code:
<GameData>
    <Types>
        <Row Type="BELIEF_MUSIC_OF_THE_SEA" Kind="KIND_BELIEF"/>
    </Types>
    <Beliefs>
        <Row BeliefType="BELIEF_MUSIC_OF_THE_SEA" Name="LOC_BELIEF_MUSIC_OF_THE_SEA_NAME" Description="LOC_BELIEF_MUSIC_OF_THE_SEA_DESCRIPTION" BeliefClassType="BELIEF_CLASS_PANTHEON"/>
    </Beliefs>

<BeliefModifiers>
        <Row BeliefType="BELIEF_MUSIC_OF_THE_SEA" ModifierID="BELIEF_M_O_S_MODIFIER"/>
    </BeliefModifiers>

<Modifiers>
        <Row ModifierId="BELIEF_M_O_S_MODIFIER" ModifierType="MODIFIER_CITY_PLOT_YIELDS_ADJUST_PLOT_YIELD" SubjectRequirementSetId="PLOT_HAS_COAST_REQUIREMENTS"/>
    </Modifiers>

<ModifierArguments>
        <Row ModifierId="BELIEF_M_O_S_MODIFIER" Name="YieldType" Value="YIELD_CULTURE" />
        <Row ModifierId="BELIEF_M_O_S_MODIFIER" Name="Amount" Value="1"/>
    </ModifierArguments>

<RequirementSet>
        <Row RequirementSetId="PLOT_HAS_COAST_REQUIREMENTS" RequirementSetType="REQUIREMENTSET_TEST_ALL"/>
        <Row RequirementId="REQUIRES_PLOT_HAS_COAST" RequirementType="REQUIREMENT_PLOT_TERRAIN_TYPE_MATCHES"/>
    </RequirementSet>
    <RequirementSetRequirements>
        <Row RequirementSetId="PLOT_HAS_COAST_REQUIREMENTS" RequirementId="REQUIRES_PLOT_HAS_COAST"/>
    </RequirementSetRequirements>
    <RequirementArguments>
        <Row RequirementId="REQUIRES_PLOT_HAS_COAST" Name="TerrainType" Value="TERRAIN_COAST"/>
    </RequirementArguments>
</GameData>

Can someone see my mistake ?
and/or does someone know if it is possible to apply a bonus yield to all tiles of a certain type ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom