Troubleshooting

obliterate

Warrior Monk
Feel free to post any problems in here. I think it'd be better if they were all in one thread rather than spread out everywhere.

Now for my problem. Whenever I load the 1936 Europe Hitler (the only one I've tried) only the left hand side of the map loads. So no Germany, Russia etc... And all the teams' scores are 10,000. What's going wrong?

I've had it once (Sorry, I don't remember exactly how I fixed it) but perhaps you should reinstall it?

Well, I did reinstall BTS and then I tried to do 1936 Pacific. This time I lost as soon as I got in :). Every one had 10,000 points again. I'll just download the latest version and see if that works. How long until v1.2 is fully working? (ie. non-Beta)

v1.2 will be out with the next BtS patch. :)

I got a CTD with cvgamecoredll.dll as the culprit between the 1st and 2nd turn. Anyone else seen that?

I figured out what the problem was. There is no Hitler or Hirohito files. I can play the Von Papen and Yamamoto ones fine. I thought they were added in the first add-on pack; which is installed.

RTW dosen't work on my comp anymore :( original rtw works just well on my comp but when i tried to install addonpack 1 it dosent work anymore. I have bts 3.13 and everything. It just freezes when trying to load a scenario..

Did you try deleting the whole folder and re-installing RtW Add-on Pack 1?

Also note you could try deleting the whole folder then installing RtW 1.2 Beta 3 (which is a complete install).

Yeah i tried. Just dosent work. It could be thought that mod is too big now for my comp since i dont have good computer this is quite old. But original version of the mod use to work but not this version of BTS. So i can't play at all =(

Top Bottom