1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

True RoN 2??

Discussion in 'Other Civ-Related Games' started by Rhuarc, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Rhuarc

Rhuarc Chieftain

Just wondering if anyone has heard rumours of a true RoN sequel? I realize RoL was supposed to be it, but I'm talking something with the same gameplay as Ron, but with updated graphics and everything.

Love RoN, just looking for a bit more of the same with better graphics!

2. eazyhasaids

eazyhasaids Chieftain

I don't think anything is openly known about a sequel. They put a lot of work into rol and are doing other projects.

3. Swein Forkbeard

Swein Forkbeard Nintendo Fan

And they've been bought by THQ.

4. IamJohn

IamJohn (was)?

And supposidly they're uninterested in RTS games now, so it doesn't look like it will be happening soon...

5. Swein Forkbeard

Swein Forkbeard Nintendo Fan

Still waiting for the time when I can get Medieval II: Total War and its expansion pack all in one box. It should happen this year (maybe this summer).

6. Rhuarc

Rhuarc Chieftain

Oh well, it was a nice thought. MI wonder if there are any graphics modpacks available that update the graphics a bit?

7. duckmanbro

duckmanbro Chieftain

Here in Australia, it comes out on the 2nd of February. So it may be worth looking into!