Trump’s big achievement: making the New York Times care about antisemitism

There's a lesson here. One that we've learned before. If something is easily done and inflammatory, it's actually very easy for it to be done with a counter-psychology intent. We're literally only talking about a 20-point spread in IQ.

90 IQ hater - performs obviously hateful action
110 IQ hater - performs hateful action counter-psychologically

I put the same odds on the same thing happening in the Sweden leaflets case. One anti-social (or a small group) trying to be clever.

How right you are, Master Metatron. How right you are. We have been insouciently vigitant.

Narz, I comprehend you for a vagrom. You are not the man I took you for.

You have used insensitive phrasing. Moreover you have said things indelicately. Secondly, you are harsh of speech. Sixth and lastly, this is offensive parle; thirdly, you have spoken in a way that could give hurt, and to conclude, you are an uncaring rudesby.

I now have a new goal in life

There's a lesson here. One that we've learned before. If something is easily done and inflammatory, it's actually very easy for it to be done with a counter-psychology intent. We're literally only talking about a 20-point spread in IQ.

90 IQ hater - performs obviously hateful action
110 IQ hater - performs hateful action counter-psychologically

And the inference you draw from this is A) small differences in IQ can produce large behavioral changes or B) IQ measurement falls apart when applied to anything besides standardized exams?

Last edited:
"Probably." So the guy is not only a pro-Trump antisemite, he's a Jewish Israeli citizen as well. There are black people who support Trump; would you expect one to plant some burning crosses?

What the hell? How did you manage to interpret "probably not" as "definitely is?" You yourself said that his motive has yet to be disclosed, and you're apparently jumping to a conclusion on my behalf and then attacking me for it.

Intellectually dishonest is the best way I can describe this. Come on, man.

I don't think it's a hastily applied stereotype that A. Jewish people aren't likely to be antisemitic and B. Trump's detractors do racist things themselves in an effort to 'show' how racist the other side is. As they've already done.

Why are you so prejudiced?

What the hell? How did you manage to interpret "probably not" as "definitely is?" You yourself said that his motive has yet to be disclosed, and you're apparently jumping to a conclusion on my behalf and then attacking me for it.

There may be neo-Nazi Jews, but there aren't neo-Nazi Israelis. The number of Israeli-American Jews who are smart enough to pull something like this off and who also support Trump due to their antisemitic beliefs are negative googolplex.

Well, to be frank, not literally.

This thread, from the beginning, has been about liberal hypocrisy and opportunism. If you aren't interested in discussing that, you aren't obligated to post.

Even though anyone can read in the OP that anti-Semitism has been on the up since Trump. Now, that can suggest a lot of things beyond mere correlation. But the impression is that the NYT should not try to speculate as to the reasons why, as that would be 'liberal hypocrisy'. I'm sort of inclined to call that a Trumpism (let's not pay attention to fact, let's present alternative facts)..

Top Bottom