Trump to be Impeached

After the embarrassment that was the Trump University scams and Hillary's water carriers spending a year and a half whistling dixie about how we should totally not worry about bunch of rich people sticking money in an opaque foundation just because it had Slick Willie's name on it, I would be surprised* if conflict of interest actually stuck.

*To be fair nothing could completely surprise me with Trump anymore, like tbh if they reported his hair was really a symbiote controlling a human host I would only be 80% surprised.

After the embarrassment that was the Trump University scams and Hillary's water carriers spending a year and a half whistling dixie about how we should totally not worry about bunch of rich people sticking money in an opaque foundation just because it had Slick Willie's name on it, I would be surprised* if conflict of interest actually stuck.

*To be fair nothing could completely surprise me with Trump anymore, like tbh if they reported his hair was really a symbiote controlling a human host I would only be 80% surprised.
There might be considerable relief! I'd imagine that if Hillary had run against a "symbiote" the symbiote would have won by a greater margin than did Trump.

Top Bottom