We will need to follow the GOP money.

US Supreme Court paves path to obtain Trump’s tax returns

The United States Supreme Court on Tuesday cleared the way for the imminent handover of former President Donald Trump’s tax returns to a congressional committee after a three-year legal fight.​
The court, without comment, rejected Trump’s plea for an order that would have prevented the US Department of the Treasury from giving six years of tax returns for Trump and some of his businesses to the Democrat-controlled House Ways and Means Committee.​

Another nail in his coffin!

Democrats should leak his info by suddenly proposing a series of bills that all happen to be targeted at people with [insert number here] in annual income.

If Alito can leak SCOTUS decisions, Congress can certainly leak Trump's taxes.

Well, yeah, they could flat-out leak them. But I like my indirect way of leaking the key fact in them.

From the news tonight, either the Senate Ways and Means committee can make the same request or the House committee can pass the effort to the Senate somehow.

At this stage, he has a coffin entirely made of nails. But we can't seem to get him into it.

The only coffin will be the real one when he finally dies in 45 years
What if not only was he telling the truth that he was in the greatest health, but about everything else?

Implicitmeme

I do believe the bit from his physician's letter saying that his medical exam showed "only positive results."

At least FOX News has turned on him somewhat... for now at least. Its been pretty funny while it lasts.
Rupert Murdoch is finally done with him.

Slowly, but surely?

McCabe was audited in 2021 months after Biden was already President?

Both being audited would be 1 in 100 million odds, but just Comey being audited randomly by himself is 1 in 10,000.
Huh, the audits for both of them were just random chance after all.

Top Bottom