Hall of Fame Staff
- Oct 13, 2015
- The Boonies of Central Michigan
Welcome to the TSG_213 Opening Actions thread.
STOP - Please do not continue reading this thread until you have completed at least 80 to 100 turns in your game.
This thread is used to discuss the game once you've started playing through your first 100 turns. Apart from normal decency, the only posting restrictions are to please not post videos until the deadline is finished and to use the spoiler tags for screenshots. Here you can post questions related to the game and share your achievements/anger/frustration/victories while you play (but please remember --- it is a family-friendly site, so express anger or frustration with this in mind. )
Please use this thread to discuss your goals for the game and your opening moves through the first 100 turns. Anything after that should be posted in the After Action thread once you have completed your game.
Here are some talking-point suggestions:
- What did you think about before starting the game?
- Where did you settle (and why)?
- Anything specific about your build / tech / so-pol order?
- How did the terrain and map settings affect your early decisions?
- What were your initial priorities?
- What Wonders did you try to get and did you get them?
- What surprises did you encounter?